• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Folgendes Problem lässt sich einfach mit drei Bildern erklären ... - Rote Lüfter: Gehören zu der Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX XT Wakü, mit AF 120 mm Lüftern. - Blau, Grün & Gelb sind QL 120 mm Lüfter In der Software sieht das ganze aber etwas andern aus, hat etwas gedauert bis ich herausgefunden habe, welche Einstellung das ist. Die Lüfter sind via "Lighting Node Core" betrieben. Der Rest von RGB-Anschluss #4 ist ungenutzt, (wenn ich ihn beispielsweise weiß färbe passiert im PC rein gar nichts). Auf dem letzten Bild sieht man das Beleuchtungssetup, ich kann hier lediglich nur einen Lüfter-Typ aussuchen, obwohl ich ja zwei habe. Also QL & AF Lüfter. Wobei hier die Farbe nicht mit den Lüftern über ein stimmt, siehe beide Bilder oben! PS: Auf dem Bild mit dem PC sieht man das ich noch ein QL Lüfter und ein Wakü-Dispay habe diese werden mit dem "COMMANDER CORE" betrieben und laufen 1A. Hoffe, ihr könnt mir da irgendwie weiter helfen. LG
  2. My Corsair QL120 RGB fans have started flickering recently, and I have no idea why this is happening. I bought four QL120 RGB fans back at around 2021 - 2022, I bought one single pack and one three pack with an included Lighting Node CORE, and they have now suddenly started flickering out of nowhere since about a month ago. I originally thought this was just a software issue because I had tampered with my computer's program files in an attempt to free up storage space, so I bought a new Corsair MP600 PRO XT 2TB NVMe SSD, re-installed Windows 10 on it and updated to the latest version of iCUE, but the problem did not go away. I then suspected the flickering to be the fault of the Lighting Node CORE somehow being broken, but I have replaced it with a spare one I had lying around in another three pack, and the flickering still did not go away. I've also very recently replaced my old second hand Corsair RM750 PSU with a brand new Corsair HX1000i PSU because the old power supply was generally just in a bad condition and had a broken cooling fan, but that did not help either. I've tried to look for a solution on several different websites, but I couldn't find anyone else who has the same issue as me, and the solutions I found for other similar kinds of flickering problems have not helped so far. This is not the first time I'm having issues with Corsair's QL120 RGB fans either. A few months ago I noticed one of the fans had a dead green die, and Corsair has sent me a replacement for it which arrived the very next day after I tried to return the broken fan with its warranty, but I now noticed this exact same issue with another one of my QL120 RGB fans which I bought around the same time as the first one that had a dead green die. I'm really upset that these fans are breaking so quickly, especially since they're so expensive, and it's such a shame as well since they're one of the best looking RGB fans on the market right now in my opinion. Is there anything that could fix this issue? I'd really like to know if there is anything I should try that could get rid of this annoying flickering. I have made a recording of the flickering issue, but the file was too large to be attached to this post, so I uploaded it to YouTube: Corsair QL120 RGB fans flickering YouTube link
  3. Hallo Community, ich habe eine Frage zu meinem Setup. da leider viele Lösungen mit einer Corsair AIO in Verbindung stehen. ich habe mir 10 QL120 Lüfter bestellt (4x1er Pack und 2x3er Pack). In den 3er Packs ist ja jeweils eine Lightning Node Core dabei. Habe noch zusätzlich einen Commander Pro bestellt. Zu meiner Frage: Reichen diese Controller um alle 10 Lufter komplett zu steuern? Also in der Icue Software? RGBs und Lüfterkurven? In einem YT Video hat der Typ einfach 4 Y Kabel verwendet um alle Lüfter mit Strom zu versorgen und hat die RGB Kabel an die beiden Lightning Node Core gesteckt. Die beiden Node Cores dann über USB an die beiden USB Slots des Commander Pro. Es kamen mir dann Zweifel, ob der Commander damit nicht vielleicht überlastet wird. Würde lieber ein „sicheres“ Setup ohne Brandgefahr bauen. 🫣 Ich könnte den Commander Pro noch zurück schicken und etwas anderes bestellen. Setup: 10x QL120 Lian Li 011 Dynamic XL Case NZXT Kraken Z73 RGB AIO ROG Strix Z790 e Gaming Wifi MoBo
  4. Hello guys. I have 3xQL120 and 3xQL140 that i hooked up to the lighting core. However port 5 and port 6 aren’t working. All the fans work and they all light up in port 1. But as soon as i try to plug any fan in port 5 or 6 it doesn’t work. So all 6 are spinning but only 4 have any rgb. The fans aren’t broken as all work correctly. Is the rgb hub broken? Or is there a limit in how many leds the core hub can power?
  5. I'm trying to connect 20 Corsair fans and would like to control them through icue. 19 Ql120 and 1 Ql140. I'm almost done with the build and ready to install windows but want to be sure I get the wiring right so I don't unintentionally burn something up. Right now i have two thermaltake commander 10 port pwn fan hubs that is sata powered that all my fans are connected to. I'm wondering if i can plug the 4 pin cable going from the thermaltake hub into the corsair commander pro? From looking into this thermaltake hub it sounds like only one fan is detected and the other 9 fans speed is the same as the master fan on the hub. Since it's sata powered i'm assuming it will be safe to plug into the Corsair commander pro. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  6. Hi, I am planing to build my first pc with corsair 4000d airflow ql edition with h115i elite capellix liquid cooler but today I realized the fans in case and cooler are different but I want them too be compatitible I was wondering if it would be compatitible so if it wasn't I was planing to change the fans of the cooler. Also I am planing to have 6 fans for my setup 3 for taking air in 3 or exhaust. Can anyone tell em if it is going to have a problem or not and what should I do? And this is first time I do things with rgb so pls correct my mistakes.
  7. Hello, About a year and a half ago I acquired 4 QL120s for my build. Quite quickly one of them had a green part of an LED die. I replaced it through Amazon and for a while everything was fine. However, time has passed and I now have two fans presenting the same problem (one with 6 bad LEDs and one with 2 bad LEDs). I have read other people are having the same issue and each time the solution was to replace them. However in this case, some bad LEDs seem to work on some occasions. Could the controller be the problem ? Or are they just on the way out ? It's a shame paying such a premium for LEDs and having them fail. Should I contact customer support ? Thanks in advance for your help. P.S. I can attach pictures if you feel they would be relevant.
  8. Hi. I was building the PC, and I noticed that the screws that came with the XR5 radiator don't quite fir when mounting the QL fan to the radiator. The instruction manual for the rad says to use the 35mm screws with fans that have rubber pads like the LL series (my QL fans also have some rubber pads). The problem is that the 35mm screws still hang out by about 3mm even when screwed in all the way into the protection metal plate near the rad fins. I tried the 30mm screws too, they are about 1-2mm too short. I can manage to screw them in if I press on the screw as I am screwing it in, but I am afraid that this might be bad for the fan rubber pad (it gets squished a bit against the rad). Does anyone have any experience with this kind of setup? Should I buy rubber washers and use the 35mm screws, or is it safe to try to use the 30mm screw and have the fan rubber pad squeezed a bit? Thanks in advance.
  9. Liebe Community, Ich habe in meinem Setup einen Commander Core und einen Commander Core XT, wobei 6 Lüfter mit dem Commander Core schon vorher verbunden waren (Der Commander Core gehört zu meiner i170 elite capellix). Nun ist mein Commander Core XT angekommen, womit ich auch noch die restlichen Lüfter benutzen kann. Ich hab alle Lüfter nochmal umgesteckt, aber nun habe ich das komische Problem, dass einer von vier QL Lüftern überall leuchtet und nicht alle. Könnte mir da jmd. helfen? KingSchorschi
  10. I recently completed a new build where I have 6x QL120s and a H150i Elite Capellix AIO with 3x ML120s. I have it wired such that the ML120s are routed (both RGB and PWM) to a Commander Core, which is then routed into a Commander Pro via USB. The 6x QL120 RGB connections go to a Lightning Node Core that came with the fans in the 3-pack and that connects to the Commander Pro as well via USB; the PWM connections are direct into the Commander Pro. When booting up, all the fans have an evolving spectrum lighting going but when looking in ICUE, it only allows me to adjust the RGB for the AIO fans. It recognizes that there are fans plugged into the Commander Pro (as I can change the speed of the fans) but it doesn't recognize anything on the lighting side. I tried manually selecting 6 fans and then changing settings in the lighting but nothing actually changed physically. A bit confused on how to make the lighting work for the QL fans so any help would be greatly appreciated!
  11. I recently noticed that half of my LED strips are no longer lit. The only thing I have changed is adding a sensor panel to my PC, but that just uses one of the RGB headers and not linked to any of the Corsair accessories. I'm not sure if the strips had stopped lighting before or after installing the panel anyway. I've attached a diagram of how my Corsair products are laid out, as well as two images for proof that they used to work and now don't. The strips are laid out in a daisy chain of 250 > 450 > 250, and labelled on the Commander Pro as 6 Led Strips. I have connected them individually to make sure the LED's themselves haven't just died and they all work fine. Another problem I have is that for some reason my 2 LL120's only light up white, not with the colour set in iCUE. Although the LL120's aren't actually visible in iCUE. Any ideas on what may have caused this problem, and what the solution is? Even if it means purchasing a different controller/hub?
  12. Hi, dies ist mein erster Forumbeitrag und ich hoffe mal dass ich es gerade richtig mache. Mein Problem: Nach einem Update der iCue Software kam ein Fehler mit den Makros auf. Im Internet stand dass eine komplette Deinstallation des Programms den Fehler beheben soll. Dies tat ich auch nach der Neuinstallation verlief alles gut. Jedoch kann ich auf einmal nicht mehr die Farben meiner 5 QL 120 ändern obwohl davor alles geklappt hatte die Lüfter haben einfach keine Farbe. Mein Ram, Pc Gehäuse und Tastatur Funktionieren Problemlos. (Nur meine Tastatur kann ich aktuell nicht Updaten aufgrund irgend eines Fehlers). Aber ich schätze mal das dies nichts mit den Lüftern zutun hat. Vor der Deinstallation konnte ich die Farben meiner Lüfter beliebig ändern ohne Probleme (Ein Comander pro ist auch eingebaut falls die Info etwas bringt). Gruß: Batu
  13. Hi, so for almost a year now i've had 10 QL120's installed in my PC, I build my PC all brand new, the fans are all hooked up to corsair hardware, 6 fans are connected to the Corsair Elite Capellix cooler, the other 4 are connected to a RGB hub and a Corsair commander pro, I use iCue to control the fans and lightning, so no 3th party software or hardware. Now for the problem, a few LED's from 5 fans always show a different color then what I assign it, currently it's set to all white and some LEDs are pink (as shown in the picture) this is for a few colors, with yellow it becomes red for example, and for some colors it's working perfectly fine, I've been in contact with Corsair customer support, they couldn't fix the issue and send me new fans, they worked for about a day and then it went back to acting weird. I've tried fully reinstalling all Corsair software and resetting the commander pro, elite capellix and RGB hub, this didn't help as well... I've also tried switching the connectors, it doesn't matter in what port the fan is plugged into, the same fan with the same LED's keep acting strange. I'm all out of ideas, I really hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance! Morris
  14. Hi, I've been searching and apparently seems that QL led's are subject to some issue, here is mine also. Being a 150$ kit, well this shoudn't happened Do someone else have sorted out how to fix it (I've already open a ticket with support); I wasn't expecting this lack of quality control from Corsair on a "premium" devices
  15. Hey all, I recently purchased 4 packs of the Corsair Ql120 RGB Triple Packs with Lighting Node Core. 6 of them are going on my Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix Liquid CPU Cooler in a push pull configuration. The other 6 are split between front intake and side intake on my Corsair 5000D AIRFLOW ATX Mid Tower Case. Additionally, I have a Corsair QL140 RGB, 140mm RGB LED Fan for my exhaust out the back. My issue is, my motherboard, Asus ROG MAXIMUS XIII HERO ATX LGA1200 Motherboard, only has 2 usb headers... So how do I even begin to connect all of the fans and RGB to this board? I know that each 3 pack of fans comes with a Lighting Node Core 6 which means I have 4 of those. Additionally, I have 1x Commander CORE RGB & PWM Fan Controller and 1x Corsair iCUE Commander PRO Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller. my issue is that I was also hoping to still use at least 1 of the USB headers on the motherboard for the front of the case usb's. I can't see how to put this together so that all fans and all USBs work. Any help would be super appreciated! Thanks!
  16. Hello, first time post and first time building a PC. I am building with the following parts, and it'll be clear shortly why I only have 1 USB 2.0 header: - Asus Prime x570-Pro - EVGA 3080ti FTW3 - Ryzen 7 5800 - 1000 W EVGA G5 PSU - WD NVMe - RP-Link AX3000E Wifi 6 / Bluetooth card (*needs 1 of the 2 USB 2.0 headers for bluetooth) - Lian Li Dynamic 011 Dynamic Now onto the Corsair components I want to install: - H150i Capellix AIO (not using the included ML120 fans) - 9x QL120 fans I have the following Corsair hubs: - Commander Core (comes with H150i) - Commander Pro (bought separately) - 3x Lighting Node Core (comes with each 3-pack of QL120) So, the question is: how can I control all of these fans RGB and PWM using iCue with only 1 USB 2.0 header available? I have seen a graphic (below) where the Commander Core is plugged into the Commander Pro, but have read that if it is configured this way, then the Commander Core does not appear in iCue properly). I was then thinking I would need to plug both the Commander Pro and Commander Core into my mobo USB headers but I need one of those headers for the wireless card. I would appreciate any guidance on the best way to configure this, and whether or not I need any PWM splitters (and if I do, what I should know about using them so that I do not have any issues with the hubs, etc). Thank you in advance!
  17. Bonjour, J'ai fait l'acquisition d'un watercooling custom récemment. Voici la liste des éléments : - x6 Fans => QL120 RGB -> regroupés par 3 sur 2 radiateurs XRT 360 - CPU Waterblock => XC7 RGB - GPU Waterblock => XG7 RGB - Pompe => XD5 RGB J'ai aussi un HUB avec la possibilité de brancher 6 fans. Mais du coup j'ai l'impression qu'il va me manquer certains éléments ? Peut-être un commander et un autre HUB? J'ai l'impression dans un premier temps que je peux chainer la pompe XD5 avec la XG7 du GPU puis mettre ça sur un AdressableRGB? À chaque fois (XC7 / XG7 et la XD5) il y a 2 cables et j'ai l'impression que les 3 peuvent être chainés pour finir sur un seul port ARGB de la Carte Mère. Pour infos la CM est une ASUS ROG Maximus XII Formula. Questions 1. Du coup est-ce que la XC7 + XG7 + XD5 sont bien chainables? Si oui le premier a un des 2 cables qui va nulle part et sur le dernier le second va dans la CM c'est bien ça? Mon véritable soucis ici est le branchement! Le HUB et le Commander PRO (que je n'ai pas pour ce dernier) ne peuvent accueillir chacun que 6 FANS! Hors j'ai 6 FANS + le FAN de la pompe! 2. Comment effectuer les branchements? Merci d'avance :)
  18. Hi everyone, First time build and first time using Corsair products together. I currently have 7x QL120 fans that will be going into a O11D Mini case. I also have a 240mm H100i AIO that I have fitted another 2 QL120 fans to instead of the standard ones that come with it. I have purchased a Commander Pro unit, then a couple of the LED Fan HUBs. I have also bought a few Fan Y-Splitter Cables for connecting these together. My issue is that I have completely no clue how these should be connected together in order to make the best use out of the RGB, and if anyone could recommend or explain how best to connect these it would be really appreciated. I have seen a few other posts about this and a few diagrams, but just wanted to see if anyone had any better information on how to make sure they are connected in the right order. Also, I wasn't sure how many headers that I would need so as to get the power to all of these, and if I need to buy any additional splitters for 9 fans? Thanks in advance to anyone who has been able to help with this. :biggrin:
  19. At the moment i have 10 Fans in my PC 3 ML120 on my Corsair elite Capellix 150i and 7 QL120 All connected with Fan Splitters to the Commander pro. I want to change them to 7 Corsair ML120 Pro 75 CFM 120 mm Fans https://pcpartpicker.com/product/wPFXsY/corsair-co-9050041-ww-750-cfm-120mm-fan-co-9050041-ww and 2 Corsair ML140 Pro 97 CFM 140 mm Fan https://nl.pcpartpicker.com/product/ycH48d/corsair-co-9050046-ww-970-cfm-140mm-fan-co-9050046-ww Now my question is, does the Commander pro work with these Fans? If i plug them into the fan part of the Hub will i be able to control them in Icue to change and adjust the fan speed. I have looked around for the last few hours but i can't seem to find a real answer on them, no videos or forum really explaining it. so i made an account here in the hopes of getting an answer! :biggrin:
  20. Hi. To whom it may concern; I am a long-term PC enthusiast and this new build is the first time I'll be using the iCue software and RGB Fans. I think I've plugged them all adequately but can't get four of them to light up on boot. Let's get down to brass tacks: I use the Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL as case. I have a corsair Elite Capellix 360mm with the Commander Core, a Commander Pro, and two Lighting Node Cores (bought with my fans). I run 16 total fans, 6 as push/pull on the front (side, because of how the O11XL is made), 6 push/pull on top, 1 rear exhaust and 3 bottom intake. This is how they are plugged : The 6 of them on front are linked to the Elite Capellix's Commander Core, and therefore that wonderful little thingy takes care of all 6 fans' PWM AND RGB control (Neato Mosquito, would have bought 2 more of those if I could !) For the 6 of them on the top of the case, their PWM support is taken care of by my Commander Pro, and their RGB control by one of my lighting core nodes that came with a 3pack of QL120's. Now this is where I can't figure out what's wrong; the 4 remaining fans' (1 rear exhaust, 3 bottom intake) PWM control is done by a Cooler Master 10 PWM fan hub (https://www.newegg.com/cooler-master-mfx-mhhn-10nn1-r1-black/p/1W8-0049-00060?Description=cooler%20master%20pwm%20fan%20hub&cm_re=cooler_master%20pwm%20fan%20hub-_-1W8-0049-00060-_-Product) and their RGB Control is done by my second lighting node Core, so it only has 4 fans plugged and they are adequately plugged in the 1, 2, 3 and 4 ports. Those four do NOT light up on boot, but the iCue software recognizes that second lighting node core. I've tried changing its Satapower plug and USB header port, no change. They still don't light up on boot. Is it because I'm using a non-Corsair PWM fan hub ? Is it because I need to set-up that second lighting node core to try and control only 4 fans instead of 6? I'm guessing the solution is real simple here but since I am a very early beginner at iCue, I can't see it. Added quick snap of the inside of the PC, can't see the 3 bottom fans because they weren't lighting up. Thank you for your help !
  21. I recently built and installed my new PC and have been having issues with my 9 QL120 RGB fan setup. The iCUE software is switching the order of my 2 Light Node Cores that I have plugged into my Commander Pro USB ports. I have tried swapping the USB ports which seems to work initially, but the next time i restart my computer it switches the order of the Light Node Cores in the iCUE software again. Is there a way to switch the order of the Lighting Node Cores in iCUE software, or do I have to go about this a different way? Here is how I have my Corsair products hooked up: 6 QL120 RGB fans plugged into 1 Light Node Core the 6 power cables are plugged into the Commander Pro, and the Light Node Core is plugged into the Commander Pro's USB and Sata cable is plugged into the PSU 3 QL120 RGB fans attached to H150i radiator on the top of the case, the 3 power cords are plugged into the radiators splitter and the RGB cables are plugged into a 2nd Light Node Core. That 2nd Core is plugged into the Commander Pro's 2nd USB port and Sata cable is plugged into the PSU The Commander Pro's Sata is plugged into the PSU, and the USB is plugged into the Motherboard. Thank you for any help, I have attached a photo to show the numbering order on my 2 Lighting Node Cores. I am trying to get the visor effect to go through 1-6 red and then 1-3 green (according to my photo) but it's going 1-3 green and then 1-6 red
  22. Bonjour, J'aimerai savoir si ce montage est correct pour mettre 9 QL120 dans mon Lian Li O11. Je précise que les 3 du bas seront montés sur mon H150i Elite Capellix 360mm. Merci d'avance pour vos réponses !
  23. Hi. I purchased a Corsair 680X case. As you guys know, it comes with 3 LL120 fans. However, because these LL120 fans only has RGB on one side, I wanted to buy an extra QL120 to cover the 3 remaining fan spots in the case. If I understand correctly, using the Lightning Node Core from the QL120, The LL120 should be able to light their RGB but only one side of the QL120. Or maybe use the Light Node Pro that comes from the case? This is because I plan to have two 120mm at the bottom for intake and, thus, LLs would show their back... Correct me if I'm wrong? Cheers. P.S I know there's a supposed firmware update that will allow mix-and-match but this is in the meantime.
  24. Hallo zusammen, habe eine Frage über meiner Wasserkühlung H100i RGB Platinum. Kann ich dort die ML120 Pro RGB durch QL120 RGB Lüfter austauschen? Muss ich noch etwas beachten, dass ich diese Lüfter verbauen kann? Brauche ich für die QL120 Lüfter den Commander Pro? Vielen Dank für eure Hilfe. Gruss TnBoy
  25. hey folks! Im kinda new to the whole Corsair Eco System right now. Im start to build my new Hydro X system pretty soon and i designed prev. designed my loop already. Now im kinda stuck with the RGB Fan part. I will use 10x QL120 RGB Fans, 2x Lightning Node Core, 1x Commander Pro and 3-PWM-Triplesplitter I didnt connect the FAN RGB cable into the said lightning node core here. Is it correct that i need 3x SATA Power here? http://i.epvpimg.com/s7Xjeab.png Thanks for any advice maybe i dont need so much devices here for my 10x fan setup. Can i add RGB strips to the Commander pro here too?