• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. Hi guys, i've recently changed the stock fans of my h115i pro, with two Silent Wings 3 140mm PW (because i've moved the radiator in a new position and i needed a more "slim" fan) and after that, the icue 3.7 (and 4.x too) pimp the fan speed at 100% in all the profiles, if i set the personal instead, with rpm the fan spin at 450 with no control whatsoever (changing the cursor for the rpm). The pump is connected as manual says with the cpu fan over the motherboard. How can i solve this situation for having mor control of my fans? the temps are ok but i would have the fans to change velocity the the temps Many thanks!
  2. I am using a H115i Pro to cool my CPU and my Fans have been stuck at 900rpm at 100%. ICUE shows that my curve at 100% only goes up to 900rpm and the fixed RPM mode doesn't seem to do anything. I plugged in my fan cables to the Corsair splitter, connected the micro usb to the USB 2.0 in my motherboard, and connected the SATA power. In terms of cables, it was set up as instructed. I originally used Corsair Link until I was told that ICUE is better. Some checks done: - H115i Pro Firmware [up to date] - ICUE Update [up to date] - MB Firmware [up to date]
  3. Hello everyone my wife for Christmas bought me a H115i pro, it will not fit in my current case Carbide 400R, and I was wondering if Corsair makes a mod sized case that will accommodate the cooler, my mobo (Asus Strix Z370-H), and has at least 1 optical drive bay? If not mid a full size tower is ok. Thanks!
  4. Hi! Recently upgraded to a 3900 that is currently being cooled by an H80i V2(2*ML120), however while boosting, it is getting slightly troublesome to keep liquid temps in check while also maintaining a decent noise level. I have been looking at picking up a new 280mm AIO in order to deal with this, my primary concern is performance at low noise level, but i am unsure which of the two listed products would be the best way of achieving this. Thanks for listening! :D:
  5. Hi all I've got a question about setting up my H115i Pro and case fans. In my Corsair Air 540 I've got 2 front 140mm fans, the H115i Pro as top exhaust and a 140mm rear exhaust. The way I think of it is that the top front intake and rear exhaust are there to assist the H115i pro in cooling the CPU plus also cooling the VRM and RAM. And the bottom intake is primarily there to cool the GPU. My question is what the optimal fan setup is for powering and controlling all the fans. I was thinking: - H115i Pro fans connected to the cooler per the instructions and controlled by coolant temp. - Top intake and rear exhaust connected to the CPU_FAN and CPU_OPT slots on my motherboard to be controlled by CPU temperature. - Bottom intake to be connected to CHA_FAN slot on motherboard to be controlled by general system temp (or GPU temp specifically if the Asus software allows that). Questions: 1) Does that make sense? Should I be setting up the fans differently? 2) If I set the fans up like that do I plug in the 3-pin cable from the H115i Pro to the AIO_PUMP slot on my motherboard? I'm guessing I just leave it unplugged based on the answer below from the FAQ. Thanks Daniel