Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'scroll issue'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. So, Ive been noticing lately that when I go to scroll, sometimes it doesn't work right. Ill scroll up, and it'll seem to go up then down a couple times, in a weird way. I investigated the issue further by going to the iCue macro section and recording the mouse input of the scroll wheel. As I suspected, when I would only scroll the wheel in one direction, it would (seemingly in a random sequence) scroll the incorrect direction. I only scrolled towards the front of the mouse, and it records a vertical scroll of -1, then 1, 1, and then -1. I do not have any macros that affect scrolling at the moment. Thoughts?
  2. So, a month or so ago my old mouse died, and being the proud owner of a void pro, I grabbed a fancy harpoon, and came back home satisfied. Until now, at least. Whenever I plug in the mouse, a few minutes/seconds will go by, and then it'll start constantly scrolling, it's done only down, and both up and down. When I unplug it, it'll continue scrolling for a bit then stop. The only things I've done that change from my usual routine is I usually use a usb hub since half my laptop's usbs are dead haha, well earlier this week I took my pc out of my usual computer room and plugged the mouse directly in, without the hub. It's the only possible reason I can see, apart from that icue and the mouse's drivers are all up to date ((Oh and I just realized there is apparently a wireless version of the harpoon, but I have a wired one EDIT: I'm an idiot, it was my Huion drawing tablet all along
  3. I have been using Corsair Harpoon RGB Gaming Mouse for more than 2 years. The buttons are working fine as well as the RGB logo. But the problem is, I cannot scroll with its scroll wheel. But I can tap it (like pinging enemies in Apex Legends). Again, I feel smooth when rolling the scroll wheel. I can't go out to fix this problem. So, I gotta fix it inside my home by myself. So, please help me fix it. :confused:
  4. Hi. I have a new SCIMITAR PRO RGB Optical mouse but it has a scrolling issue. The scroll wheel is fine and the mechanism feelspositive and as I would expect. However, when I scroll either up or down, it jumps around. I have updated the drivers to no affect and gone throught the iCUE software for any settings I may have missed. Any advice? Thanks.