• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. When it comes to extended gaming sessions or repeatedly mashing the "F" key, it can be tiring for your wrist and hand. 🥱 Fortunately, those extended gaming sessions or "F" key marathons just got easier with our cushy palm rest! Here are a few quick highlights: Play games or perform productivity tasks for extended times with absolute comfort, thanks to a dual combination of plush memory foam and cooling gel 🥰 Literally helps maintain a clean setup, as the Polygiene ViralOff™ anti-microbial coating protects against microbes and odor 😤 Ergonomically friendly, as the shaped design provides extended surface area and comfort compared to traditional rectangular palm rests Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ down below: Q: What sizes are there? A: Our cushioned dual-layer palm rest comes in three different sizes that accommodate full-size, TKL (70%), and MINI (60%) keyboards! Q: What is Polygiene ViralOff™? A: Quickly summarized, it is a skin-friendly application that significantly reduces bacteria and microbes. You may find out more about it here. Q: What material is the surface of the palm rest? A: Cloth. Small accessory, but helps in a big way. What do you guys think?
  2. I just had a carpal tunnel operation done and I now noticed that a wrist rest would be a good idea if i want to game and heal properly not to mention help prevent another carpal tunnel from happening. As you can see from the title, i own an old strafe keyboard. My question is this, is there a wrist rest available somewhere that can clip under the keyboard? Because there obviously 2 holes specially for wrist guard. I've searched but came up empty so if any one have a link or some info regarding that issue i would be grateful 🙂 Please note that i'm from Canada so if your find is from amazon.com i won't be able to buy it. Thank you
  3. Hello, i am searching in the market to buy a new wrist rest for my K70 RGB Rapidfire, but i cannot find the same wrist rest on the markets. So, I would like to ask if anyone knows if other wrist rests from k70 models will be suitable for the K70 RGB Rapidfire. Thank you in advance guys, hope you are all safe!
  4. I have a k70 rgb rapidifire with speed switchs but unfortunily my wrist rest got broken while moving, so i found someone selling a strafe rgb wrist rest near by. Are they compatible? They seem to be the same size, but i can only find them sold seperatly