• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 9 results

1. Hi, I've been using the Corsair K55 RGB Pro keyboard for almost a year and so far, no problems. But a few days ago, some keys stopped working randomly. That is to say that these (always the same) stop working at random times. I updated the firmware, looked at forums but nothing answers my problem. If you could help me I would be grateful, Good evening!
  2. Hello Corsair community, I'm dealing with an issue with my Corsair K100 keyboard, and I'd like to seek your assistance. After a few seconds of use, the keys T, G, V (and potentially others) stop working. Additionally, I can't find the purchase site for my keyboard, making the resolution of the issue more challenging. Some additional information that might be relevant: I've tried various solutions to restore the keyboard's functionality, such as Windows reset, iCue reinstallation, keyboard update (forced or not, with an interval of 1000 ms), USB port change, and uninstallation of all keyboard-related peripheral drivers (including hidden ones). I've never been able to perform the keyboard reset. Following various tutorials, I unplug the keyboard, hold down Echat or Fn+F4, plug it back in, wait a few seconds (the keyboard should blink), but nothing happens. If someone could point out what I'm doing wrong, I would be grateful. (Also, adding that I'm French and wondering if the keyboard layout affects the reset manipulation.) Furthermore, I'm curious to know if there's a solution to find the website or an invoice using the keyboard's serial number. Do you have any advice to resolve these issues? Thanks in advance for your assistance! Français : Salut la communauté Corsair, Je rencontre un souci avec mon clavier Corsair K100 et j'aimerais solliciter votre aide. Après quelques secondes d'utilisation, les touches T, G, V (et potentiellement d'autres) cessent de fonctionner. De plus, je n'arrive pas à retrouver le site d'achat de mon clavier, ce qui complique la résolution du problème. Quelques informations supplémentaires qui pourraient être pertinentes : J'ai tenté plusieurs solutions pour restaurer le fonctionnement du clavier, notamment le reset de Windows, la réinstallation d'iCue, la mise à jour du clavier (forcée ou non, avec un intervalle de 1000 ms), le changement de port USB, la désinstallation de tous les drivers périphériques liés au clavier (y compris les cachés). Je n'ai jamais réussi à effectuer le reset du clavier. Conformément à divers tutoriels, je débranche le clavier, maintiens enfoncé Echat ou Fn+F4, le rebranche, attends quelques secondes (le clavier devrait clignoter), mais rien ne se produit. Si quelqu'un peut m'indiquer ce que je fais de mal, je serais reconnaissant. (Ajoutons que je suis Français et je me demande si la disposition du clavier n'affecte pas la manipulation du reset.) Par ailleurs, je suis curieux de savoir s'il existe une solution pour retrouver le site ou une facture à partir du numéro de série du clavier. Avez-vous des conseils pour résoudre ces problèmes ? Merci d'avance pour votre assistance !
  3. Hi, Some keys of my keyboard have suddeny stop working, see image above : How fix this ? I have aready reset my keyboard without any resu Thx for hep
  4. Hey all i just bought a k70 rgb pro and I was wondering If the wasd keys are replaceable with the ones from my old k70. I like the different style for the movement.
  5. Hello ! The WASD keys on my K63 fell off. Turned out, the plastic underneath each key, where there is a "cross" female part, that sits on the switch itself, was broken. It had cracked in the corners, and some plastic was still there, some not. I ordered a kit of "PBT Double Shot PRO Keycaps", hoping these would be better. In the meantime i used several old keyboards i had laying around, but they were all horrible, so i eventually bought a very cheap "TKL svive Triton Speed" that i got for 50% off, to use as a spare while i waited for these Corsair keycaps. I was very disappointed when i found that the Corsair keycaps mod kit, contained exactly the same quality keys, as was originally on my K63. While on the "XtrFY svive Triton Speed" backup keyboard, was MUCH thicker plastic under the keys, these were in fact round on the outside of the stem, so they would be much less prone to cracking, since there is no edges, theres no place for the crack to start, plus the additional material also helps. Now the K63 has become the backup keyboard, sitting on the shelf packed in plastic, with brand new "PRO" keycaps. Corsair should seriously look into improving the quality of these keys, especially when you buy these replacement kits, you expect to get something that is a little better, when it says "PRO" on the package. I was enjoying my K63 until now, i thought it was completely ok, but now ? Nothing PRO about it. Look at the difference on the stem in the middle under the keys (Corsair on top, XtrFy bottom):
  6. Need replacement for my CORSAIR K70 RGB A S D keys that became damaged (still usable) and look bad. Went through CORSAIR support (nice guy!) but told my key board was at the end of its life! and no key are available! Wow, really my keyboard is well taken care of, not abused, and I wish they would have said it only last a few years! They told me the switches were good for what a million presses? Bottom line does anyone have any idea on where to get replacements for those three keys for a keyboard I dearly love.... its the A S D keys. Thanks! Bill W:sunglasse
  7. So I've had a Corsair K70 LUX Red for about 3 years now, always been very happy with it. However about 2 days ago I left my computer in sleep mode for a few hours (which I never do) and ever since I rebooted after that, a number of keys have stopped working. Namely the F4, 4, R, F and C keys (using an on-screen keyboard for those atm). I've tried a soft-reset, rebooting my computer, using the keyboard in BIOS mode, plugging the USB out and in again, using the keyboard on a different computer, removing the keycaps and just using extra force but nothing works. I'm afraid there's just something wrong with the board since all the broken keys are in the same column more or less. Hopefully somebody has an idea of what else I can try, otherwise I'll have to buy a new one.
  8. I hope someone out there in Corsairland can help me. I have the K70 RGB Lux. All was working fine until the other day when my keyboard was acting as if I was pressing several keys at the same time. Using a keyboard tester, the keys are: F11 F12 Enter, print screen, insert, home and # and ]. I have tried various fixes but nothing has fixed it. I have Removed the keys to clean it Plugged in different USB Changed bios Soft reset (ESC key for 5 seconds) Turned lighting on and off Nothing seems to have fixed it so I am back to my old keyboard. :bigeyes::bigeyes: Would anyone have any advice? Thanks! SpaceMoo.
  9. Hi, I have had this keyboard a while now (2-3 years), recently I have noticed that the media keys only work intermittently. All the individual buttons work at times, but for some reason they will take a while to respond or not work at all, then other times it's 100% fine which leads me to think it's a driver issue. Making the whole matter even more baffling is that the volume wheel always works :confused: Windows 10 btw.