• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Hi altogether, i recently bought the Corsair Virtuoso RGB wireless headset because of the awesome microphone and reviews that are out there,... but there are some issues that make me kinda sad and im not able to solve them,... i've seen the global thread to the "SE" edition, but i was not sure if i should post my issues there or not - so i decided to make a separate thread to not cause any confusion (they still are different products). I will start with the issues, followed by what i've already tried to fix them and the version information at the bottom. Issues: Default Device Format ALWAYS changes back to 8 channel, when the Headset is being turned on (from "sleep" or via the switch) - which screws up all open programs soundwise. i need to reboot Discord for example to have it work again, that is annoying because i dont realise it sometimes that it happened - and then other guys write me like why im not responding anymore... - also, sometimes i randomly lose connection which also seems to trigger that "change" in default format setting (every... time... the headset is "turned on"). but with the 8 channel that annoying white noise is there... Windows boot takes up about 20x times as long when the headset is turned on before windows has booted - if the headset is turned off it boots reaaaally fast ~1-2 seconds (the windows 10 boot circles) but if the headset is powered on beforehand, it takes 20-40 seconds (if not even longer!!!) to boot into windows 10. Even though i hear the information "Charging complete" the battery status is set to "high" at most, never been "Full" + I've never ever reached the ~20 hours of battery life, and i have it about a week now. 14hours at most - with DEACTIVATED leds. What i have tried: I have seen and tried the Soft reset. i also tried the mentioned "fix" for the white noise issue with the 8 channel set by windows. It did not help. I did force the update for the dongle - did not help either. (see versions below) I dont know how to fix it in any way Dont know either, i dont even have the microphone led active when the headset is not muted - do i have a faulty battery? (When i bought it last week - i followed the instructions and had charged it full before using it) Same here - just as today: before starting to work from home at around 9am i got the Audio notification that the charging is complete. And just now while writing this text (8:20 pm - so arround 11 hours later (!!!)) i receive the "Battery Low" notification - how is that even possible? do i have perhaps a damaged battery?? i dont get it... Versions and Settings: First i had the iCUE version 4.x installed. But since ive read on reddit and here in the forums that some user advise to use the more stable oder 3.x Version i switched to it, but in my case it did not do anything... Softwareversion iCUE: 3.38.61 Dongle Firmware v.: 0.16.80 Windows is up2date (Win10 v.20H2) i really do like the sound, and i rather dont want to return it, but if we cannot sort these issues out, i need to look for a more "stable" configuration. Hope that someone hast any idea to these issues! Kind regards, arc0n
  2. Received the headset a couple days ago and set it up today only to be bummed about it having a constant annoying noise. Tried a couple of things already such as power plan, soft resetting and uninstalling drivers and reinstalling them. Can anyone help me out, most likely will be returning them but I hate to have another pair which does the same. Thanks
  3. I have this like white noise sound whenever a sound plays through my headphones and i dont know why. Ive tried uninstalling the icue app and reinstalling but that did nothing. The white noise seems to go away when i dont have the app installed but as soon as i open it, its back. I could post my settings if that would help at all. If anyone could help with this or know to fix it, it would be appreciated.
  4. Hello everyone, let's cut to the chase: If I install iCUE, the headset starts making a hissing/white noise sound whenever there is sound playing. Of course I can try to lower my windows sound and pump up the program sound, but when listening to something quite the white noise is VERY persistent and annoying. Upon uninstalling iCUE the hissing is gone and nowhere to be found and cannot be replicated. I have found this post, but the help there did not work. I think the issue is the same though: iCUE does not uninstall the Windows driver and windows is using the faulty windows driver. In completion with iCUE it is doing the hissing sound. Another issue I am having with iCUE is the mic LED. Without iCUE installed the LED is white when unmuted and red when muted. Muting and unmuting changes the LED immediately. Upon installing iCUE the LED is green when unmuted and changes slowly to red when muting urself. But the delay is about 2 seconds. Can the delay be turned off somehow and how do I fix the white noise? Just so the question won't be asked: Sidetone is off. I have tried soft resetting my Virtuosos I hope somebody can help me, since I'd like to take use of the equalizer, since the virtuosos need the EQ for better sound. Thanks in advance
  5. I just bought a brand new HS60 Haptic, everything's fine however when I install iCue, I get static noise. I checked all the previously made threads about the issue but none of it helped. I hope there is a fix for this, I don't want to refund it since I really like it... I switched over from a Void Pro RGB USB which had the EXACT same issue, hoping it wouldn't happen with HS60, however the same issue persists with this model as well. - I tried uninstalling drivers, iCue, manually downloading drivers, switching USBs, nothing worked. Please fix this Software issue already Corsair!
  6. I just bought a brand new HS60 Haptic, everything's fine however when I install iCue, I get static noise. I checked all the previously made threads about the issue but none of it helped. I hope there is a fix for this, I don't want to refund it since I really like it... I switched over from a Void Pro RGB USB which had the EXACT same issue, hoping it wouldn't happen with HS60, however the same issue persists with this model as well. - I tried uninstalling drivers, iCue, manually downloading drivers, switching USBs, nothing worked.
  7. For some reason my title got cut.. (only with iCue) I bought a Corsair VOID Pro RGB Wireless headset a year ago. Good sound quality, but I had the same problem with it, that I have now with the Corsair VOID Elite. When I downloaded the iCue, a very annoying white noise appeared. Only when there's sound playing, and only when iCue is downloaded. For some reason it doesn't apply to the narrator (Mic off, mic on, etc..). When I searched up this on Google a year ago with my VOID Pro, i got more than 10 pages of the same question, none answered by the support team (including mine). I use Win10. What's the issue? Also: If I take down the sound in Windows to 10, and listen to music on Youtube with 100%, then it's perfect. Though I payed a lot for this and the other headphones, and I expect something better for this money.