Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'macros not working'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. Just updated to the latest iCue (v4.32.129) and my two simple macros for zoom in and zoom out (Ctrl-+ and Ctrl--) assigned to the DPI Up and Down buttons no longer work. I confirmed that the buttons still work normally, but no matter what I do I cannot make any macros work on them. Has anyone else seen this issue? Windows 11 22H2 Build 22621.1105
  2. Product used with: K55 RGB Extended Gaming keyboard with Macro Keys. Certain macros like "Key press M Delay 60 ms Key release M" on key G(1-6) or keystroke M assigned to G(1-6) assignments are no longer working with Elite Dangerous for some reason. Requesting some help with that please.
  3. UPDATE: UPDATED QUESTION ABOUT BYPASSING MODIFIER/SHIFT ISSUE LISTED IN NEWEST POST. SEE THERE FOR UPDATE. I AM RUNNING ON A MAC COMPUTER AND AM TRYING TO BYPASS LIMITED FUNCTIONALITY OF MAC ICUE SOFTWARE. PLEASE SEE BELOW. System Info: 2018 Macbook Pro running 10.15.6 Catalina 6-Core 2.9 GHz Intel Core i9 Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB GPU Hi, I sent a ticket to corsair support about this but in the case they don't get back to me I'm going to post this here too because I am extremely exasperated. I am having an issue with the scimitar elite; I am only trying to do one thing: Bind my middle mouse button, to shift. That's it. I want my middle mouse button to behave as the shift button, and to modify all my side buttons accordingly. I.E., when I press middle mouse button, and side button 1 (mapped to normal 1 on keyboard, not numbed 1), it registers as shift + 1. I cannot figure out how to make this work in the software, I have tried the following, but it will range from just not working to completely crashing my computer. It seems like a pretty simple thing to have such dramatic effects on my computer, but that's software, so I digress. Probably helps to explain that I am trying to use this as a modifier button for wow, so that essentially I have access to shift on my mouse and don't have to worry about triggering it with my left hand. Tried all of the following in the "Actions" Tab of iCue. - Tried using a macro that presses and releases shift. Figured out this does not work, because it doesn't function as a modifier button but only as a short keystroke of shift. - Tried searching for shift in the various lists that they have in iCue, could not find it (or control, alt, anything of that nature which I was hoping to map to other mouse buttons) anywhere - Tried mapping shift as a keystroke under middle mouse button, but upon doing so, not only did it not work, but upon pressing the middle mouse button after this mapping, every single time, my computer froze, and I had to restart it, every single time. I don't know if I'm just an idiot, if I'm missing something very obvious, or if there's something just wrong with the software/there are limitations I don't know about, but it seems absolutely ridiculous to me that something as simple as this is so difficult. I read about people attempting much more sophisticated and complex macros than assigning shift to the middle mouse button. Seems to me it would be one problem if I could get it to work as shift but not with the other mouse buttons, but I can't get it to work at all. Isn't it kind of conspicuous that all of the modifier keys are absent in the keybinding section of the software? Is there some computational limitation I'm just missing here? Like seriously man, I am not asking for much out of this mouse. Like I have all the side buttons assigned to numbers, and at the bare minimum, I want the middle mouse button to perform as a shift key. That's it. Nothing else. Forget control, forget alt. I will take just the shift. It doesn't seem like it should be this difficult, but, once again, maybe I'm just missing something super obvious. Is it a configuration issue? Am I not "assigning" the shift button properly? Because if there's another way it's just not very obvious, at least not to me. What the concerning thing really is for me is that it's crashing my computer, button functionality aside. Like I'm pretty careful not to do stuff to my computer that's sketchy, or will damage it. And I would not thing assigning the "programmable mouse buttons" to press a standard button on a computer keyboard would lock up my entire system. Anyway, I am very very frustrated, if that was not already obvious. I just really want to resolve this issue because it seems like it should be very simple and that does not seem to be the case. Like I'm just really baffled that such a simple function is so damn complicated to get right. If you're reading this Corsair, please just make the modifier buttons readily available in iCue and preconfigure them to work properly, because I imagine that would be a lot easier for people than people potentially breaking their computers. Alright, rant finished. Please for the love of God, if you know the solution to this problem, I'm banging my head against the wall here trying to figure this out. But help would be much appreciated. Maybe I'm just a noob but help me out please and thank you <3
  4. Hi Since the new version of iCUE was released (v3.22.74), my Corsair K95 RGB keyboard has been triggering macro shortcuts that are triggered by its macro keys (G1, G2, etc) when the function keys (F1, F2, etc), as well as number keys (not the ones on the keypad), are pressed. I do not know why this is happening but as far as I know, I did not do anything to my iCUE software for this to happen. It started happening right after I had updated my iCUE software. For example, when I press G13, this opens the Geforce Share overlay. The problem is that pressing 1 on the keyboard will also do this. I have checked my keyboard bindings for Geforce Experience already and everything is fine. G4 opens Discord but for some reason, so does F2. G11 opens my Dropbox folder but so does F4. Can somebody please help me fix this? Thanks, Goolog
  5. So I updated my keyboard firmware to the latest firmware version (3.08) and it seems like since I updated it none of my macros will execute. All the other functions, text, sounds from the macros being executed, lighting, everything works fine. Even profile switching works, but none of my macros work in the slightest. Is there anyway to rollback to the previous firmware version, or anyway to fix this on this version? And a quick btw, I tried repairing and reinstalling iCue, restarting my laptop, and changing the USB port it's plugged into. And to no avail does this work still. I'm stumped as to what to do. I made an account just to find a fix for this lol EDIT: So I don't know how, but I guess restarting my laptop a third time helped!
  6. I just spent a few hours solving this myself. Hopefully this will help others. Keyboard K95 RBG (G18 keys) Macros (Actions only) simply stopped working, fix. CorsairUtilityEngineSetup.MUI_Release_1.16.42. (Old style CUE: this is superseeded CUE software and can be downloaded from Corsair, if you dig for it. Call +1 888-222-4346 for support) Old style CUE --> https://gyazo.com/8abcfb10d7c80a4f6350a03b027f62e4 I get this msg when trying to install CUE CorsairUtilityEngineSetup.MUI_Release_1.16.42 software https://gyazo.com/e68c8a1ca2643aceef8bef50eef10492 This solved it for me- 1. Uninstall CUE completely and remove 'registry' leftovers (see next) 2. Goto Registry Editor (In PC search - type 'regedit' -->gives you Registry Editor) and remove completely Corsair folders from - Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\'Corsair' and Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\'Corsair' 3. Disconnect the keyboard 4. PC restart (Use old keyboard if you need to but, everything from here can be done with Mouse) -Using a paperclip, thumb tack, or thin needle, hold down on the reset button located next to the polling rate switch (behind F10 there's a little pin hole, make sure you hold pin you're using, straight. Button inside only depresses ~ 2mm) -As it is pressed down, connect the Corsair K95 RGB keyboard (you may need help to do this, it's tricky to do it all yourself) to a USB 3.0 port (blue) on your system (ensure the connector labeled with the keyboard icon is connected only. If using USB 2.0 you connect both USB's) - A file explorer pop-up (check file explorer if it doesn't) will be displayed showing drive name as 'CRP_DISABLED' (where you see what 'drives' are available, something like CRP_DISABLED (H:) will be there, open it ) - Delete the 'firmware.bin' file that is on the CRP_DISABLED drive. Transfer the new K95RGB_ISP_V200.bin into CRP_DISABLED (H:) (or try K95RGB_APP_V204.bin if that fails. Anyone know the difference? Yes you have to repeat everything from 4.) (I couldn't attach these .bin files or the CorsairUtilityEngineSetup.MUI_Release_1.16.42, you'll need to hunt them down on Forum somewhere, or Call +1 888-222-4346 for support) 5. Reinstall CUE software 'CorsairUtilityEngineSetup.MUI_Release_1.16.42' 6.Finished.