• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 2 results

1. Hi there~ Hoping someone can help me out or send me in the right direction. I should start by saying I'm not uber-smart when it comes to PC terms and know-how! I recently upgraded to the new Phanteks D30 fans, (Link), and am in love with them, however I miss controlling my fans RGB effects with iCue. My previous fans were the fans that come with the Elite Capellix AIO, (Link), and some other Noctua fans to hold over while saving for the D30's before they were released. I'm currently using MSI's Mystic Light as they are daisy chained off each other and then plugged into a JRainbow port. (MSI Mobo) I hate it comparison... 😞 I miss the lighting effects you can create using layers and timings etc... nothing compares.. To echo and clarify, I'm just looking to control the RGB via iCue, I control fan curves using FanControl (Perfect for my simple brain haha). I have the Elite Capellix AIO, which comes with the Commander Core and is in my build so I can control the Capellix ofc. The previous fans were plugged into that, hence I used iCue with them. So, I'm assuming I may need to purchase a controller or some sort of lighting hub, such as the corsair lighting node pro, (Link)? and then I would need adapter cables for it?? Or would I need the Phanteks DRGB Controller, (Link)??? The D30's wires are JST-SM connections, (I could be wrong, I'm just learning all this lingo for this post to be honest!), and in the box they include a JST-SM -> Mobo adapter cable. So currently, as mentioned, I have them daisy chained off each other and plugged into the Mobo using the provided adapter cable. iCue can't see them. I'm assuming that means they must be plugged into a corsair controller first? Or if I purchased the phanteks one, would iCue pick it up? Thank you for taking the time to read my sloppy post!! Sorry for being such a mess, I'm a bit confused myself, if not obvious. haha 😅 To shorten, I'm basically asking if anyone could tell me what I need to purchase/do to control the Phanteks Fans RGB in iCue... please! 😭 Links- My build (incase it helps): https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/PvW4Kp (DON'T JUDGE MY NAMING SCHEME GO AWAY >:c) D30 Fans with box cables contents: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phanteks-d30-120mm-drgb-pwm-triple-fan-pack-white-fg-03e-pt.html Also a pic of my build for context of pretty c:
  2. Hi there, I am assembling my first RGB build and I'm struggling to get everything working together. These are the key parts involved - Phantek P400A Digital - Asus Tuf Gaming z490 plus wifi - Corsair SP140 - Corsair LS100 - Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro - Corsair K55 keyboard Unfortunately I can't get iCUE to identify or control the fans or LED strips (keyboard and RAM works just fine, programmable etc..) I've done the following: - P400A fan headers to CHA_FAN1, CHA_FAN2, CHA_FAN3 - P400A M/B D-RGB pin to 5V addressable header on the board (2+1 pins so no chance to putting it the wrong way) - SP140 fan to CPU_OPT on MB - SP140 rgb to 12v header on MB (mb h,as 4 pins, but fan plug has 3 pins and I'm not sure about position or orientation) - LS100 totally unplugged as I have no idea where to plug it. I also download Armory Crate and Aura Sync from Asus, but to no avail. In the bios I set All On on the Aura options. Any help would be super appreciated