• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 18 results

1. Hi all, I already bought memory kit as in title, but I'm not sure if it will work properly with my motherboard and CPU because I can't find this memory model on mobo support list. Can anyone help me to find out if that memories are compatible with Gigabyte Aorus Master X570 (rev 1.1). The processor which run on this mobo is Ryzen9 3900XT Thanks in advance for help!
  2. Brand new build. Issue where the USB devices keep disconnecting for 4-5 seconds every 5 min or so making it unusable! Also in iCUE 4 the Commander Pro fan hub, keyboard, mouse, AIO, RAM, lighting strips are all detected but the lighting node core which controls the RGB for the fans is NOT detected. Used 2 separate lighting node core's issue persists. Its plugged into known good USB and SATA power, nothing. Lian Li 0-11 Dynamic Ryzen 5900x Asus Dark Hero x570 Asus Strix RTX 3080 Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz (4x8) Corsair h150i elite capellix triple fan Corsair RMx1000 PSU
  3. Running a Ryzen 7 3700X with a Gigabyte X570 Ultra and 5700XT GPU, 2x 16GB CMW32GX4M2C3200C16 and a 850 Corsair PSU. Issue is that I can not get my system to run stable when I enable the XMP in BIOS. System runs great at 2133 but as soon as I enable XMP to get the 3200 speed I get random BSOD, sometimes when powering down or when watching YT. MemTest86 shows well over 200 errors after only 2 minutes! - Did a clean Win install, with latest AMD drivers etc. - Tried all different memory slots and combinations on the mainboard - Used 2 another same set of ram sticks - RMA'd the mainboard and memory - Tried entering the memory timings by using the Ryzen DRAM calculator (every which way that I found on the www) - Used the Corsair How-To-Guide for memory overclocking - Enabled XMP manually set the Multiplier to 32 and Voltage to 1.35V - Tried the above with High frequency support to Level 1 - Tried it in a number of different variations and suggestions in various forums - Tried most of the above on BIOS with AGESA 1003 ABBA, AGESA 1004B and AGESA 1004B & SMU 46.54.0 Nothing did result in any 100% improvement with the constant occurring BSODs So I reached out to on the Gigabyte Discord and got help from a user with the same issue :cool: The following settings solved his issue: - Enable XMP - Set DRAM voltage manually to 1.35V - Set RAM multiplier to 32x - Set the first five subtimings manually to 16-18-18-18-36 (the same as XMP would) important! - Set the sixth timing (tRC) to 56 instead of 54 as XMP would important! Memory slots used: A2/B2 And it also worked for me! System runs stable on 3200 without any BSOD. Did a overnight MemTest86 and zero errors! I believe it has something to do that the CMW32GX4M2C3200C16 is optimized for Intel and that maybe there is an issue with the XMP, that the values don't work with an AMD system. Would like to hear if anyone using CMW32GX4M2C3200C16 on an AMD Ryzen build has similar issues and if the above fix solved any potential BSOD issues. Update: Latest BIOS Update from GB 10c did not resolve the issue with the XMP profile and BSOD if the timings are not entered manually. Running stable on 10c with Win 10 v1909, overnight MemTest86 showed zero errors.
  4. Hi, I bought the Corsair SP120 RGB PRO kit that comes with 3 RGB fans and one lightning node core. I have an MSI X-570 Motherboard with 2 RGB 4 pin 12v and 2 A-RGB 3 pin 5v. The lightning node core connects to the motherboard using a 2.0 USB connector. Then, it works fine with iCUE software, however, it is not recognized by Mystic Light as I'm not using either RGB or ARGB motherboard headers. Is there a way to connect the fans RGB lights to the motherboard's A-RGB or RGB headers so I can sync using Mystic Light?
  5. Hi all, I'm having some trouble getting iCue to recognise a newly purchased and installed H115i Pro XT RGB. The pump lights have lit up and are cycling through (what I assume) to be a standard rainbow cycle, the pump is cooling well after configuring it in my motherboard's BIOS and 2x Noctua NF-A14s I've attached to the radiator and Corsair Commander Pro are running fine. Cooling wise I'm pleased, however I cannot get iCue to recognise it in order to monitor pump speed and customise RGB. If it helps, here's my PC's spec [running latest Windows 10]: Ryzen 5 5600X Gigabyte Aorus X570I Crucial Ballistix 2x8GB 3600Mhz CL16 Sabrent Rocket 1TB NVME (TLC) [boot drive, various other drives for game and recording libraries] Corsair SF600 Platinum PSU PowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 6700 XT Cooler Master NR200P (using vented side panel and horizontal GPU layout) Corsair Commander Pro, attached are: 2x NF-A12x15 bottom intakes, 2x NF-A14 side intakes (H115i rad) & 2x Cooler Master Sickle Flow fans exhausting up top. H115i Pro XT RGB in the USB 1 header Monitoring and controlling fan speeds and component temperature is fine through the Commander Pro in iCue. However, the H115i Pro XT RGB refuses to show up. So far I've tried: -Disbaled fast boot and XM-something hand off under USB settings in motherboard BIOS (following a post on Corsair forums), -Updated motherboard's chipset drivers to latest, -Reinstalled iCue 4 (per Corsair's clean install guide), -Installed the iCue v3.x on the H115i Pro XT RGB's product page under 'Support - Downloads', -Using USBDeview to try and locate H115i (no success, can see Commander Pro as only Corsair device), -Windows 10 Device Manager that reveals 'Corsair composite virtual device' which apparently has the latest/most optimised drivers - possibly Commander Pro? -No micro-USB cable on hand small enough to plug into the back of the motherboard to see if it's a Commander Pro compatibility issue. It would press against and possibly damage the RAM modules. Any further troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated. I have read this is a problem on AMD systems and if it requires an RMA I'd rather avoid it. Also other users who have experienced the same problem have reported plugging their case USB into the Commander Pro's USB header and pump usb directly into the motherboard has solved the issue - I'd rather avoid this due to further cable management and tinkering after squeezing the H115i into the NR200. The cooler is running seemingly fine and I'm content with performance. It would just be nice to see it in iCue and customise colour schemes - this is also why I went for the H115i over NZXT X63 (in my girlfriend's SSUPD Mesh system) and Cooler Master 280mm AIO due to already having the Commander Pro for 6 fans. At the end of the day I can't actually see the cooler behind the rad on the side bracket and am pleased with performance - lowest temps I've seen since building this sysytem, was previously using a Noctua NH-U9S which I've kept in case this AIO bricks. EDIT 1: I should mention the motherboard (Gigabyte Aorus X570I) has only 2 USB headers - 1 for case and 1 for other components. I've the NR200 front panel USB plugged into larger and Commander Pro plugged into smaller.
  6. Hello, I have a Corsair Crystal 570X case that I have installed 6 LL120 fans into (3 in the front, 2 attached to a Corsair h100iv2, and 1 rear exhaust) that I am having trouble with. They are all working properly and the RGB cycles through in order but I can no longer find them using the iCUE software and therefore I cannot control the RGB for. I first noticed the issue once I removed the little controller that was at towards the back and on the back side of the case (thinking this only allowed controls through the case itself with the buttons on top.) I have a commander pro as well but I never installed it as I did not need it prior to having this issue once I removed the controller that was pre-installed. (I was also trying to minimize cables in the case as I have an NZXT HUE+ and an extra USB hub inside the case. My main question is would removing the pre-installed fan controller have caused an issue where iCUE can no longer detect any devices in my PC (6 LL120 fans along with an h100i) iCUE is up to date as well on update 3.37.140 Thanks for any insight.
  7. I am currently encountering an issue triggered by the AMD x570 USB dropout mostly but due to that I found a bug in the way iCUE/Discord interacts at least on windows 10 pro. When the USB dropout occurs, or I switch between wired and wireless modes, I have issues with discord inbound voice channel audio. I can't hear anything from anyone in the voice channel but they can all still hear me until I leave the channel and rejoin or sometimes have to restart both iCUE and discord. When this happens I still hear all application sounds from discord such as the bings for entering and leaving channels and all my other system sounds still function. The issue triggers at the exact moment iCUE reconnects to the headset. For example, when using the headset in wireless mode I can be in a voice channel and talking fine, I switch to wired mode and everything continues to work for a few seconds on the windows driver until iCUE reconnects and I hear the "Mic Muted" or "Mic On" sounds from the voice prompt. The instant this happens I lose all output coming from the voice channel. If I do not have iCUE running I never see an issue but then I dont get the 7.1 surround mode. Normally I would just deal with it as mode changes are rare but in combination with the ongoing x570 issue it happens very often and is very very frustrating. I can either have 7.1 and the annoying green light on my mic turned off or I can have stable communication with my friends/squad. To make things more interesting, I am unable to reproduce this issue on a machine with the same headset, icue, and discord versions that is running windows 10 home 1909. (Intel x99 chipset). Another thing to note is on the windows 10 home computer the system tray icon for iCUE is RGB and full color. On my Windows 10 Pro machine, the system tray icon is black and white. Have no idea what is going on with that. Things I have tried: 1) The solution detailed in the issue for windows patch 1903 2) full clean installs of both iCUE and Discord 3) Running iCUE as admin 4) Running discord as admin 5) Running discord in compatibility mode for both windows 7 and 8 (both with and without admin elevation) I have never had a different icue version on this pc or discord version as I rebuilt/reinstalled within the last week. There are very few things on my system right now. Any help/tips anyone could give would be greatly appreciated. iCUE Verison: 3.37.140 discord version Stable 77192 Windows: Windows 10 Pro 20H2
  8. Really struggle to get my RAM pass 3200 Mhz speed... Please educated me what to do to get to rated speed. Spec: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x MSI X570 Prestige Creation Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 3600 (PC4-28800) C18 MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Ventus 3X 24G OC WD_BLACK SN850 2TB (BOOT) Crucial P2 2TBX2 (Storage) Corsair Hydro X Series Custom Loop (2x280 mm radiator, soft tubing, CPU/GPU water block with 4 140 fans, leak test done)
  9. Hello, im new to the corsair community and recently bought an h150i pro with my new PC. I installed iCUE to use it properly and also customize my RGB I also bought a new asus rog strix x570-f gaming and it has x2 3pin RGB strip headers - however they dont show in my iCue in iCUE I only have: BACK IO BACK IO BACK IO RGB HEADER RGB HEADER However in the AURA app I also get extra: ADD-STRIP-1 ADD-STRIP-2 I would rather have it all in one app because iCUE is great and AURA sync is a buggy mess - can someone please help me with this? Thanks.
  10. Ich muss leider die Frage stellen da ich selber ein Laie bin. Ich hab eine MP600 M2 SSD und ein ASROCK X570 Extreme4 Motherboard bei meinem Rechner verbaut und möchte wissen ob die Kühlrippen des MP600 sinnvoller sind oder ob ich eher die Kühlrippen des MP600 abnehmen sollte und dafür die am X570 verbaute Kühlung nutzen sollte? Es geht nur eines von beiden. Danke für die Hilfe im Voraus.
  11. Our partners at AMD have pulled back the curtain on the new Zen 3-based Ryzen 5000 series of desktop processors. We've put together a quick blog post with quick links to products that will be compatible at launch. https://www.corsair.com/us/en/blog/unlock-the-power-of-zen-3 From what we gather, 500-series motherboards will be compatible with a BIOS update. Also, board partners may be releasing refreshed motherboards that support the new processors out of the box. So keep an eye out for those! Certain motherboards with older chipsets may get support for the new processors through a beta BIOS release. From what they've said so far, this will be a one-way update as they will be dropping support for certain older processors in order to make space on the ROM for 5000-series CPU support. As far as cooling goes, the processors AMD announced on the 8th will not come with a box cooler (except for the Ryzen 5 5600X which will ship with a Wraith Spire). Since these processors use the AM4 socket, all current CPU liquid coolers from us will support these parts. For memory we're recommending 3200-3600MHz kits for now. This may change as more information is given. Storage will depend on your motherboard choice, but if you're on B550/X570, our MP600 is a solid PCIe 4.0 device to help you use that extra PCIe bandwidth.
  12. Greetings to all members of the forum, I intend to make a visual upgrade on my PC and the https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/Categories/Products/Fans/Magnetic-Levitation-Fans/ml-pro-rgb-config/p/CO-9050076-WW caught my attention. As described in the specification, it also comes with the lightning node pro in order to connect the rgb part of each fan. I happen to own an MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge WIFI motherboard, which has JRGB1, JRGB2, JRAINBOW1, JRAINBOW2 headers, but from what I see in my searches, most people suggest connecting it to JCORSAIR1 which unfortunately I do not have on my own motherboard. 1. Is it possible to connect the lightning node pro to one of the aforementioned headers (and which one would be the most appropriate) ? Or am I "doomed" to not being able to enjoy these RGB fans with my current set? 2. Also, if the lightning node pro is not able to connect, can the fans be directly connected to the jrainbow/jrgb headers instead? It goes without saying that I afford enough system_fan slots. I would appreciate your input on this matter. The questions above may sound a bit too basic for most of the members, but please bear with me, since I am a newb on this matter and I am very challenged to find solid evidence that would lead me to safely buy and fully utilize this product. Apologies also in advance for any duplication that I may not have detected. Thank you
  13. Hi folks, Scratching my head here! I have a 570x Rgb case that supposedly comes with 3 sp120 rgb fans connected to the controller. I have now added one more sp120 pro rgb fan to the case. It works, lights up and all is well BUT I am unable to change the color of the new fan via the controller... I have plugged it into the controller (port 4) and all 3 other case fans work perfectly but this one just doesn’t want to play dice! Is there something I am missing here or is the sequence of buttons to press in order to “activate it”? Or is it just a compatibility issue perhaps? All feedback welcome!
  14. Hi everyone, I have been reading the forum and trying different settings, but can't get the ram to work at the advertised speed of 3200Mhz with my Asus TUF x570 Plus and Ryzen 7 2700 CPU. It boots at 2133Mhz, and I took it up to 2933 with a few tweaks to the DOCP, but it was unstable and crashed. At DOCP/3200 it simply won't boot, the motherboard will light the status led yellow indicating an issue with the RAM. The part number is: CMW32GX4M2C3200C16 The full name: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 (2x16GB) Motherboard: Asus TUF Gaming x570-plus. Bios 1405 (last one at the time of writing) CPU: Ryzen 7 2700 I have already tried DOCP/XMP, and manually setting the 16-18-18-18-36 + tRC of 52, 54 and 56. Also setting the voltage between 1.35v and 1.4v. I wouldn't think this was an issue at the time of buying really, getting the latest AMD chipset motherboard and a previous gen CPU, all from the same provider, never occurred to me they would sell me a combo it wouldn't work out of the box. So, any ideas on how to get this to work? I might get the seller to change them but they don't have other models for 2x16GB sticks.
  15. Since I've build my new machine with a MP600 2TB NVMe, I'm randomly encountering high DPC on my PC. Sometimes the storeport.sys hangs itself up and causes disorted sound and a robotic voice on my mic with microstuttering on Windows. Latencymon: https://i.imgur.com/q0KlbxQ.png Here you can view my DxDiag: https://1drv.ms/t/s!ApjkKlYuAWiiifoGvkNHeeUTjYPddw?e=FGAcFS I've already tried the Firmware Update EGFM11.2, but that didn't solve the issue. I've a ASUS X570 Mobo and tried following things which didn't work out: - Removed the ASUS Realtek Drivers and Installed the Default Windows Realtek Drivers - Deinstalled iCUE and Aurasync Software I'm using a PCI Riser Cable, is that maybe the cause? It causes sometimes a buzzing Sound. When I launch CrystalDiskInfo it solves the issue temporarily. So it has probably something to do with the Windows Storage Driver.
  16. Hi I just purchased an ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming X motherboard which is capable of memory running at 4666+ and was wondering if ANYONE had an X570 chip-set mobo running with a Ryzen 9 3900X (or other 9 series CPU) and ANY corsair memory stable at 3866 or greater. I am looking to get two 16GB modules. If so, which modules. The memory kit is the last thing I have to buy for this new system. RGB? Honestly I could give two hoots about lighting. Yeah it looks cool, however, adds to the price a tad and doesn't in anyway of course enhance anyone's gaming performance...other than to distract oneself :) Thanks Tim ARS N9NU
  17. Hej, I have a LL120 fan which I would like to connect directly to my motherboard. My mother board has 2 types of connectors (both 2 times): 3 pins addressable LED (5V) 4 pins 5050 RGB LED strip headers (12V) Because the manual of LL120 stated that it needs 12volt and it is 4 wires, I connected it to the 4 pins header. But I do not get any light out of it. Except when I connect the header while running.... :bigeyes: But it is not configurable anyhow with RGB fusion (beside I would like to have my case closed whil running and not putting the cable each time on the header after starting...). I tried also the 3 pin header, but that did not gave me a show either. I was in the understanding that the fan could be connected directly to my motherboard without any other device in between. Is my understanding wrong or do I make a mistake?
  18. So I know its not E-ATX case. But anyone who tried it with succes. I had my hots after the new motherboard x570 from MSI called prestige creation. I tried eyeballing the ekstra length of the board and it might fit but occupy half the space for the cables routes which only the 24 pin cable will be an issue I think... so maybe just buy a sleeved 24 pin