• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 10 results

1. Dark Core Pro SE RGB does not wirelessly charge with iCUE running in the background. However it does charge when I exit iCUE. The Qi charging pad “charging notification light” turns on when I place my mouse on it but it does not absorb any energy and the mouse white lights does not turn on. When I exit iCUE and place the mouse on the Qi charger then the white lights come on the mouse and I see the charging icon in windows taskbar. So I know for sure this is purely software related, maybe last 1-2 updates messed it up. Kindly look into it and apply fixes asap. Another person reported this back in February 2023. https://forum.corsair.com/forums/topic/182781-dark-core-pro-se-wireless-charging-issues/
  2. Hey I hope to find some help here, I have a problem with my Saber RGB Pro Wireless. 1. The I cannot run the mouse in cable mode via a USB 3.0 connection, it is displayed to me like a USB stick in the taskbar 2. Actually the main problem: I have the feeling that the ICUE shows me the wrong battery status. I can charge the mouse overnight ICUE shows battery = low. However, when I plug in the cable to charge, it lights up green and does not flash, which should mean that the mouse is fully charged. I think I have a software problem here. Would be grateful for your help 😉 Greetings Feilo
  3. I ordered this mouse and it’s on the way to my country. Was just wondering how long does it take to charge via usb c wire and a random Qi wireless charger pad. Any recommendations for which type of Qi charger I should get? (wattage etc.) Edit: Also, can I leave my mouse on the Qi wireless charger pad overnight, perhaps a day or two maybe?
  4. I have had the Corsair Virtuoso headset for 24 hours and it was working fine yesterday. I got on my pc today and now when I plug the headset in, it will start charging normally for about 10 seconds then the charging light, corsair side light, and the mic light will change color and start blinking rapidly until the headset lights all turn off. Does anyone have a solution for this? Thanks.
  5. Hello there. So I have had this headset for about two months, great headset but I’ve been having problems for about a week now. I don’t know what caused this issue, but my headset no matter how long it has been charging (I have used a wall outlet, a portable charger, and via computer USB) when I unplug the headset I hear “Battery critical.” It also displays a blinking red next to the USB charging port whether it is charging or not. Currently I have the headset plugged into a wall outlet with the button in the middle to ensure it is off. My only option for work-related calls and video gaming is to walk around with the headset plugged into a portable charger which can be very inconvenient. I am currently running on Dongle Firmware v 0.16.80, firmware v 0.17.149 and ICUE software version 3.34.170 To be clear, the ICUE device settings tells me the headset is charging when I am charging it. Additionally, I am now not hearing any audio output from the voice prompts (Charging battery, battery critical, etc). I also went into a voice communication software where I was unable to hear people joining/leaving channels (the headset is not picking up my audio output either). Any help would be appreciated Edit: audio drivers crashed, headset audio works it’s just the battery issue.
  6. With the Harpoon wireless mouse I can treat the mouse as wired by attaching the cord to the mouse and a USB connection and changing the position of the button in the back to Off, so that the neither of the wireless settings are chosen. In this wired mode is the mouse always charging ? Is there any difference between the mouse always charging and the mouse being used as a wired mouse ?
  7. Hello, Not sure what the (1) 5 times is for but thats how iCue named this headset. Anyhow. Since today it wont charge. Its blinking red and it seems it wont charge at all. There is some sound coming out of it that follows the blinking beat a bit. I tried the cable on my tablet. the cable is fine. I tried charging with a phone charger from the wall. I tried forced updating the up to date firmware. I made sure my PC was on and my headset in USB mode. Then unplugged the head set and then the dongle. Then plugged the dongle. Then checked if the headset was on USB mode before plugging that one back in. Then left it for 15 min. No changes. Help!
  8. I have the Corsair Void wireless headset and i've had it for a couple months now, I haven't had any sound or mic issues with it but one thing that has been plaguing me is the cable that came with the headset doesn't charge it. If i plug it in the light doesnt flash at all and if i check with ICUE open it doesnt recognize that its charging either, i have tried this with multiple other cables that I tested on other devices to make sure they work ,and they do, but they don't work on the headset. However I do have a one foot long cable intended for a Vaporesso vape mod that does charge my headset, for whatever reason this cable and only this cable will charge my headset. I have tried searching the forums and on google to see if anyone else has had an issue like this and have found nothing, I have tried resetting the headset and that didn't solve anything. So whenever the battery is low I have to turn it off and let it charge as the only cable that works is only 1 foot long and then use a spare wired headset I have until it fully charges. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated if anyone has any idea about whats going on or has experienced this issue.
  9. Yesterday my Void headset stopped being able to really charge for some reason. The cable doesn't matter, the port doesn't matter. It dies, I plug it in for several hours, and it turns on but the battery is critical. I open iCUE and it says that the battery is at 5%. I try to force update firmware and it says connect via usb. I do, and it does nothing. The headset doesn't actually charge, and after a few minutes it dies. I've uninstalled and reinstalled drivers. I've reinstalled iCUE. I've updated it. I can't go into bootloader mode or update the firmware because the headset isn't recognizing that it's plugged in via usb. I can't find any record of this happening to anyone else, and it's very disconcerting.
  10. The power button on my void is not working at all, almost like it has been disabled. From what I can tell it is not in bootloader mode as it is appearing as Corsair VOID RGB Wireless Gaming Headset in Devices and Printers, not Avnera AV6302. The way I have been turning it on recently is by having the USB cable plugged and dongle plugged in then doing a firmware update, as after the update completes it turns the headset on. Also, the headset does not appear to be charging at all. I can leave it charging all day (while off) and the info mic will still be blinking red and if I turn it on (by updating firmware again as mentioned above) then unplug the USB cable it will instantly turn off, like there is no charge. It seemed to have randomly start happening this Friday, after I was using them for a long time and either it didn't warn me about low battery or I wasn't paying attention, and the headset just turned off by itself due to no battery. Ever since then it will not hold a charge and the power button does not respond. If anyone has experienced something similar and has a solution it would be much appreciated.