• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. If CTRL is pressed spacebar doesn't work. If instead I press the space bar first and then CTRL they work. How can I fix?
  2. Recently I had an issue with my K70 RGB MK.2 keyboard and reached out to corsair support where they then instructed me to reinstall the firmware and provided me with a bin file. I followed their instructions exactly but now my keyboard won't power on and isn't detected. Reviewing the file name of their provided .bin file closer, I believe I was sent the firmware of the wrong model even though I provided my P/N and S/N as it was required when creating the ticket. Looking through old forum posts of users having the same problem, corsair staff stated installing the wrong firmware can brick your keyboard permanently. Now I'm worried my keyboard is now perma bricked and I'm at a loss of what to do since I use the keyboard & configured macros for my job. Anyone have any ideas of how to fix this?
  3. In the last few weeks, I have noticed that the Harpoon device disconnects when starting windows, uninstalled drivers and iCUE and reinstalled, went back to previous versions and nothing worked. I thought Windows was the problem. But the problem is now when I turn on the PC, if I want to enter the BIOS for example, the mouse does not turn on anyway, it is as if it were disconnected. Previously I had the STRAFE RGB MX Silent keyboard and Harpoon mouse; it didn't present that kind of problem. Now I have the STRAFE RGB MK.2 and the same mouse since for warranty reasons they gave me this other model. I discovered about three days ago that the problem is with the new keyboard and only with the Harpoon mouse, I have tried other wireless and wired mice and have had no problems. It turns out that when I disconnect the keyboard and leave only the Harpoon mouse I have no problems, but I connect the keyboard again the mouse stops working. I came up with plugging the Harpoon into the MK.2's USB port, and it seems to work fine, but it's not my idea to keep it plugged into that port, but directly on the PC.
  4. Why is it not possible to select from the list of profiles and then just write that profile to one of the hardware slots? Having to modify the hardware slot profile seems like a LOT of extra work when a copy-into functionality should just be available. Moreover, when I deleted all my hardware profiles, I could not create/assign any new ones. This all seems very counter-intuitive to me.
  5. Hi Folks, is it possible to Export my Profiles from my LUX to the MK.2 that i bought as a second Keyboad for my Work?