• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Hello! Just purchased a Corsair Nightsword to replace my old G502, feels great so far, very solid mouse, but one large deal breaker problem has arisen. I can remap to onboard hardware every button except the profile up and down buttons, and I really need those buttons, or at least one to be remapped if this mouse will successfully replace my old G502! I can't understand why the iCUE software lets me select and input the remapping I require, and save, only for it not to work. I can only rebind the profile buttons in software mode, which is no use to me at all. Any help/hacks/work arounds please? Seems strange to have such a great mouse, then lock out two buttons for no apparent reason... Cheers! :cool:
  2. So I have a K70 LUX RGB Keyboard alongside a Scimitar RGB. I have remapped all 12 side buttons on the Scimitar, and have a few macros on my keyboard. Unfortunately, none of the button remaps or macros are working for me, but things like "Profile Switch" or "Launch Application" work perfectly fine. I'm really hoping this is just some random setting I'm missing, because I've been searching the forums for the past 2 days and haven't found anything. I've tried reinstalling iCUE, turning off the computer, reloading profiles, running updates, but nothing seems to work.
  3. So I've been using the Corsair Void Elite Wireless for a little over a year now. I've only had a few problems here and there with low mic audio or just the buggy ICUE software, but other than that I absolutely LOVE this headset! I'm not planning on switching anytime soon and I think it's a great choice for a gaming headset. With that said, however, I found that within my year of using this headset I have not once used the audio wheel button (push down, not the actual volume wheel) intentionally or found any use for it whatsoever. As it is now I think the functionality for the wheel is completely useless, especially since most people will only stick to one audio preset while they use this headset. The initial reason I thought about this was because I wanted to find a way to pause my music easily without being at my keyboard since I'm not always there, so I looked into the ICUE settings and found no way to rebind the button (quite a letdown considering that I had no other use for this button and it would be very useful). I think it would be an amazing feature to be able to remap this button to another media key or any key in general. My other corsair product (K95) is fully remappable and I know everyone loves that functionality! I can't imagine many people use the button for the current function that it serves today, however, simply adding in the feature to rebind the volume wheel button and mic button would be of great use to anyone who doesn't use them. Please consider adding this feature, and anyone who feels this would be useful please let Corsair know! Thank you! :D:
  4. So i have a K95 Platinum and ive just updated to the newest icue firmware! I jumped into a game of valorant and found that im having keymapping issues! i ran a few test and found that for some reason when i press any remapped button and the another releasing any of them forces all keys to stop being pressed forcing me to repress them as someone whos movement is rebound to OKL; as WASD this means any time i try to do any sort of movement combinations or even pressing the sprint button causes all movement to cease until the key is released and pressed again. this is a huge problem and i cant at all figure out whats causing it. could anyone help me out?
  5. Hello everyone, So just got a new Scimitar Pro and I like the feel, but the software is not as user friendly as I would wish. What is the difference from Remap and Macro for one? I'm trying to setup keybindings on my thumb keypad for when I play FFXIV and want to make sure that I map the key combination for the actions correctly. Also is there a simple way to setup back and forward on the thumb keys other than finding the Windows default key combination for back and forward? Finally can I setup the keymapping to change based on if I have an application open I.E. FFXIV?
  6. I want to remap all the arrow keys to the shift key, so that while I hold down the shift key, it holds down all of the arrow keys. how do I do this?
  7. I've made a simple mouse move & click macro, thats supposed to run with a lowred DPI setting. I made a second macro that toggles the sniper function(mouse button remap) and put it on another key (Dpi toggle for lack of space, placing it on a G key won't affect the issue) but this macro won't show up as a Secondary Macro option when I want to introduce it to the first macro. What are the restrictions for secondary macros to not show up? Im using a Scimitar, if that's relevant.