• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 9 results

1. for some reason this morning my corsair strafe red led just won't work. when my pc turns on the red led are static which is what I usually have it as. But it none of my inputs are being registered and then the keyboard's red LEDs go into a wave pattern and won't work. I've tried unplugging it when my pc was on and off. Any suggestions? I can't access my pc basically.
  2. My SSD is failing so I'm trying to use systemrescue (https://www.system-rescue.org/Download/) to clone as much data as possible onto a new SSD, so I don't have to spend hours setting up a new OS and software. The problem is systemrescue doesn't boot. In the boot menu, the USB option is visible but when I select it, the screen flashes and immediately returns to the same menu. I know the USB flash drive it's on is working properly because it boots fine in 3 other computers. I've tried two versions of systemrescue, 10.01 and 9.06. Is there a known issue with the a200 not booting systemrescue?
  3. I bought 1x16gb Corsair sodimm DDR4 3200 cl22 ram for my Vivobook 15 F515EA-DH75 laptop which has one 4gb module soldered and one slot expandable. I tried installing the 16 gb ram but the laptop does not boot. It turns on I can see the fans moving but the screen is black.
  4. About a year ago I bought the Corsair Dark Core RGB PRO SE. So far I'm pretty happy with it. It was my first Slip-Stream device and I was impressed by its performance. So I upgraded my headset, after my old one died with a Corsait VIRTUOSO RGB WIRELESS XT. It was a little pricey but absolutly worth it. Now, that headset comes with these cool larger Slip-Stream Dongles. They allow multi connection to multiple devices. Sounds pretty cool so far. So I put the Dongle for my mouse back in its spot and synchronized mouse and headset. It worked great. HOWEVER, every time I boot my PC now, I need to unplug the Dongle and put it back in. Otherwise there won't be a connection. It's not a mouse or headest issue as the Dongle won't even light up (got a small indicator LED). I'm using a USB 3.0 Port so I don't see the issue. If anyone got an idea why that is, please let me know. After putting the Dongle back in, it works absolutly fine tho. Also the RGB-Lighting works just fine across keyboard (Corsair K70 MK2 Low Profile Rapidfire), mouse, Nexus and headset. The Nexus detects the devices as well so I am pretty sure that the connection itself works just fine! Thanks for the help!
  5. I had to move my pc to a different location in the house. I unplugged everything from the mobo and hit the power switch on the ax1500i to off. After plugging everything back in, I hit the power switch then hit the case power and the pc would turn on, then right away turn off and would keep repeating this like its trying to boot but it can't. I didn't mess with any cables inside, it was just a simple move of the pc. So, I unplugged everything again, opened up the case and fiddled with some cables to make sure everything was in all the way and tried to boot without anything plugged in. IT WORKED..... but not for long. I thought ok, it can boot, so I turned it off, plugged everything back in and again its doing the one second of trying to turn on. I've had my ax1500i since 2016. The only change I made recently was a new msi3080 in November but its been working absolutely fine since then. I did the self test on the ax1500i and it was green light the whole time. Any guidance would be appreciated :biggrin: Specs: ax1500i MSI Gaming Trio 3080 Sabertooth X99 Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 4x8 i7-5960x
  6. Hello everyone, So I have a new XD3 pump. Whenever I boot my PC or wake it, the pump runs at full speed before settling down to my speed set in iCue. That being said, this XD3 is replacing a XD5 I had and that pump didn't create any noise on boot/wake. I have it plugged into port #6 on my Commander Pro, and also tried setting the fan type as "4 pin" and "auto" to no avail. Auto makes it run at roughly medium speed for about 5 seconds, while 4 pin makes it run at max speed for about 1 second. How can I set the pump to make no noise when booting/waking like my XD5 did? Thanks.
  7. Hello everyone, So I have a new XD3 pump. Whenever I boot my PC or wake it, the pump runs at full speed before settling down to my speed set in iCue. That being said, this XD3 is replacing a XD5 I had and that pump didn't create any noise on boot/wake. I have it plugged into port #6 on my Commander Pro, and also tried setting the fan type as "4 pin" and "auto" to no avail. Auto makes it run at roughly medium speed for about 5 seconds, while 4 pin makes it run at max speed for about 1 second. How can I set the pump to make no noise when booting/waking like my XD5 did? Thanks.
  8. Hey there, need some help please. As the title says, my PC won't boot after installing the fans as per manual. It was working totally fine before installing the fans. After installation i turned the power on and the fan leds turned on but the fans didn't spin. The PC didnt boot at all so wasn't able to get to the iCUE software which was installed as i have a corsair keyboard with RGB as well. I went back on my steps, disconnected all cables including the sata from the PSU and still nothing. Checked on the BIOS and all booting info is correct, the GPU, CPU and M.2 drives (boot and data) are all being recognized by the MOBO. This is the fans i got: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075VGN4M1/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_i_CJrPEb5M909FQ This is my hardware info: Asus PRIME X570-PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory Samsung 970 Evo Plus 250 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB NITRO+ Video Card EVGA SuperNOVA G3 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply Please help me!
  9. I have a self-build PC here (not built by me) that is performing very strangely. When it is turned on it starts up, everything turns and fans spin, but then it shuts down and the last code that I can see is 39, though I suspect there may be another that flashes quickly. It then goes throught the exact same process and shuts down with a code 39 again, but on the third boot, it stays on, however, there is nothing displayed on the screen and the Motherboard is showing a code 18 ... any ideas very welcome, please !!! The MB is an ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero Z390, I have removed the GEFORCE RTX2080 video card and gone to on-board graphics but it's made no difference.