Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'obsidian 1000d'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. Hello everyone. Since Kingdom Hearts was released for the PC, I started looking into PC gaming. I began poking around on Steam to see what they had and was amazed at what I had found (I even found games that I had during childhood such as Chicken Little and Cars). Needless to say, my Steam wishlist got fairly full real fast. It is currently at 91 games and that is not counting the ones that are going to bought us the bundle option on Steam. At first I was thinking of buying a prebuilt PC but a lot of people have said that custom building one is better. I came to agree with the custom build group (because you can add whatever you want to it) so I began looking at towers. I decided to go with a full size tower over a midsized one because it offers more customization options. I looked at different sites until I found Corsair (I cannot remember how, but I am glad that I did). So began looking at what they had to offer. That is when I stumbled across the Corsair Obsidian 1000D and immediately decided that this is the tower that I want because it offers a lot of customization options and with space for five hard drives and six SSDs, I would not have to worry about space (there are a lot of games that I am looking to buy). I have not started the build or ordered any parts yet (I have to wait until I get the money). So I began looking at what hard drives and SSDs that I want to buy so I can have enough memory storage since that list of games is probably going to get bigger. I recently came across the Samsung PM1643 SSD which has almost 31 TB of storage. However, there is a problem. It is 2.5 inches as standard but from what I read, it is a lot thicker than your average SSD (the article from tech radar says it is far thicker than the standard 9.5 mm, though it does not specify by how much). I have a feeling that there is a really good chance that it will not fit and the price tag is over $8,000 (or £6,500). I want to double check before I even think of entertaining the idea of buying one let alone six.
  2. Hi! Mi name is Yolenzo I have a workshop in Russia Here is build in Obsidian 1000D
  3. Moved a build from an Enthoo 719 w/ 2 Commander Pro's and 10 fans to an Obsidian 1000D with 19 (potentially 20, still debating whether I want to put one in the rear). Rads in front in push/pull configuration. Front (pull or front-rear): 8x QL 120 - let's call them fans 1-8 starting top left and going down, with 5 being top right Front (push or front-front): 8x ML Pro 120 - let's call them 9-16 with the same format Top: 3x QL 120 - I'm not sure these even matter for this discussion The hardware: 3 Commander Pros with 5 boxes labeled RGB hub attached between them. 3 of these hubs use 3-pin connectors and connect into LED ports of Commander Pros. 2 of these hubs have USB headers (I'm not sure why the difference) and plug into USB ports of the slave Commanders. 4 of the hubs control 4 each of the front fans (separated by model and whether they're left/right in the stack), the 5th controls the 3 top fans 2 of the Commander Pros are plugged into the USB header ports of the primary Commander Pro Problems and changes: Initially, front left fan 4 wasn't lit up, and fan 3 had one quadrant (bottom) that wasn't lighting. Fan 5 was fine. Front right fans 6-8 weren't lit up at all. Front-front fans 9-16 were all in sync with each other. I tinkered with the wiring, and got fan 4 lit up. With fans 5-8, whatever fan I plug into RGB hub port 1 works, and whatever fan I plug into port 2 lights up 3 of the 4 ring quadrants, but never the whole thing. Anything I plug into port 3 and 4 of that hub will not light at all. Then I installed iCue to see if maybe I could fix this problem in software. Icue correctly identified my keyboard, my motherboard, *TWO* of the commander pros (but not 3 - it calls them Pro and Pro (1) ), and something called Lighting Node Core (2). It looks as though this is referencing one of the hubs for some strange reason. It also recognizes my Obsidian 1000D - which is weird, because that's just plugged into the LED port of one of my Commander Pros. After installing iCue, fans 9-12 stopped lighting up entirely. I have no ability to stop the top 3 fans from doing a weird rainbow loop pattern that I don't want. And, as mentioned, whatever fans I plug into RGB hub pull-right ports 3 and 4 won't light up at all, but will light up if I put those fans in hub positions 1 and 2. This is driving me nuts. Some guidance? It looks like my core problems are one of my COmmanders isn't being recognized and I might be missing how to force that, and potentially one of my hubs is bad? And I don't even know what's going on with that Lighting Node Core (2) item. I looked at Zotty's diagrams, and I'm not seeing anything obvious I've failed to do.
  4. Soo Hallo erstmal, mein erster Post und mein erstes Build mit Corsair Produkten! Ich plane Ende des Jahres einen neuen High-End Rechner zu bauen. Dabei habe ich mich für das Obsidian 1000D Gehäuse entschieden. Weitere relevanten Specs würden folgende sein: 24 QL RGB Lüfter 16 120mm, 8 140mm MSI Z490 Godlike Mich interessiert wieviele Commander Pro / Lighting Node Pro ich zusätzlich kaufen sollte. Ich wüsste auch gerne ob eventuell Splitter-Kabel Sinnvoll wären. Vielen Dank fürs durchlesen! Wünsche euch alles Gute und bleibt Gesund.
  5. how to install a push-pull radiator in the front panel of the obsidian 1000D? what screws should I use?
  6. Hey guys. My first time building a PC and now with all that RGB "madness" ;) I'm about to start building in Obsidian 1000D and it will contain 13 fans (including the H150i) My first question: Can I connect 3 fans to a single channel on Commander PRO using splitter 1-to-3 cables ? And my 2nd question: Can I use the same splitter cables to group the fans on Corsair LED Hub ? Or do I have to use a different cables for that ? If so, where can I find them ? Sincerely. Robert.