Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'vertical gpu mount'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. Hey everyone, We've got a new PCIe 4.0 riser cable for those of you would like to vertically mount your GPU and showcase its aesthetics. Here are a few quick highlights: Harness the full power of PCIe 4.0 x16 offered by modern GPUs, and achieve maximum FPS With a cable length of 300mm and 90° PCIe connector that minimizes cable strain, the setup process of vertically mounting your GPU in compatible cases couldn't be easier Equipped with EMI (electromagnetic interference) shielding, you'll be receiving maximum performance and won't have to worry about signal interference Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick FAQ down below: Q: Which GPUs utilize PCIe 4.0? A: AMD's RX 5000 Series and newer, as well as NVIDIA's 30 Series and newer, all utilize PCIe 4.0. Q: Which cases support vertical GPU mounting? A: A quick list of our cases that support vertical GPU mounting is below. You would need to reference how many slots your GPU utilizes. Example - 4080/4090 FE are both 3-slot cards.
  2. I would love to vertical mount my 4090 inside a 4000D airflow case but can't find a good one. I would be glad if anyone could recommend some to me. The one on the case is 2 slots but I need a 3 slot one
  3. WOuld anyone know if there are any Vertical mounts that are compatible with the Corsair 4000D AF or 5000D AF? im looking to vertical mount a EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3, and dont want to have to remove parts of the PCI slots
  4. Hi there! Just going to try and keep the question simple but happy to provide additional specs if needed! I'm debating whether to mount my Sapphire Nitro+ RX 5700 XT vertically but only if it will be thermally beneficial or sit around the same as horizontal mounting. I will be keeping the 3 front fans as stock, then attaching 1 rear and 2 bottom ll120's and a 240 platinum rad at top with the 2xll120's that come with it. What I want to know is if the vertical mount will have enough space with the bottom fans installed? And will I see any change in thermals this way? Many thanks
  5. Gracias, amigos Tengo una caja Obsidian 500D RGB SE Premium. Entiendo que ésta caja permite colocar de forma vertical la GPU. Sin embargo, no sé qué accesorio comprar para esto. Hay algún accesorio oficial (Corsair)? o con qué características debo buscar uno? Hasta ahora he visto esta opción: http://www.phanteks.com/PH-VGPUKT.html Esta me sirve? Muchas gracias
  6. My question is if it is possible to remove the GPU bracket Becasue if I wanna have vertical GPU I don't wanna cut my back from my pc and don't want to pay more for the 90 degrade cables so. Is it possible to remove the whole you bracket? If you have a better solution tell more Thnx for helping out