• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 8 results

1. I have been unable to control the fan speed on the case fan on my I200 for a couple of years it has been stuck on 100% and I want to upgrade the fan but I need the speed controls to work. I have reached out to support multiple times in the past and it always goes towards investigating the ICUE software. I think it might be do to a loose connection or a faulty voltage regulator in the CPU Cooling unit.
  2. I have a 2 year old Vengeance that I absolutely love. One of the reasons I like it is because of how quiet it is. Recently my fans seem to kick into overdrive and make noise when playing demanding video games. Can anyone tell me what might cause this?
  3. I recently built a PC and don't have much experience with using fans as it is the first time I have ever done such a thing. For some reason my back fan is running at max speed and I am unable to change it through the icue software app. The fan is currently plugged into a controller along witht the other 5 fans i have. I have tried plugging it into the motherboard but the same issue remains but it loses its RGB. The fan having the issue was a separate fan (2 are part of the water cooler and 3 came with the case) so im unsure if the fan itself is fauly or if it is another issue. Any help would be appreciated.
  4. As the title suggest I've just done a new build using the H150I RGB PRO XT and for whatever reason I'm unable to adjust the RMPs of my fans. I tried to insert an image below to show where they're stuck at. I've set them to Quiet, Balanced and Extreme and they never change from just about what you see in the image. I tried moving around the fan connector from the CPU_Fan to the AIO_Pump just to see if anything changes but nothing does. I also tried to adjust the speeds in the BIOs but nothing would let me change the speeds of those fans. I have full control of my other 4 fans in my case but for some reason I can't adjust the fans connected to my radiator. My other fans are all connected to the Commander PRO and everything is being controlled in iCUE. If anybody has any ideas I'm all ears cause I've watched Youtube videos and I've been reading forums and nothing seems to help. I even tried to setup a custom fan speed under the Performance + tool but they ever changed. So if somebody has a clue or a super informative Youtube video that I've over looked I'd really appreciate the help with this.
  5. I've just recently built a new PC, and I'm trying to make it more quiet by making custom fan curves in iCUE. The issue I'm having is, no matter what I do, the fans are spinning way faster than they should be (about what they should be doing at 70 degrees when the CPU is idling at 32). Are there any common things that I may be doing wrong? Does anyone know of a good fix? I've tried changing the sensor, but it isn't really working.
  6. Hello all - first post here. I recently built a new PC from scratch. I have several 120 and 140mm fans installed with the Corsair Commander PRO. When launching my PC, fans are running quiet. I then installed the iCUE software to control and customize the fans. But once I installed it, the fans/RPM sound extremely loud - even for "quiet" mode. Is this a Bug or a way to fix the issue? Thanks!!
  7. New build - clarity on fan connections please 1) corsair 680x case with 3 rgb fans plus standard rear fan. 2) Corsair H100i rgb platinum aio cooler. 3)ASUS ROG STRIX z390-e mobo. I have the 2 h100i AIO fans connected to pump harness. Pump tach connected to CPU_FAN. Rear case fan to CHA_FAN header. Asus board has small MOS fan - connected to CPU_OPT as instructed. That leaves the 3 front rgb fans from the 608X case to connect. Asus mobo also has 4 additional fan headers - AIO_PUMP (next to rear CHA_FAN connection) and at front edge of board CHA_FAN2, W_PUMP, and M.2_FAN. My issue is of the 4 fan headers available - 2 are 100% AIO_PUMP AND W_PUMP. So two of my front fans can be adjustable but the 3rd will run full speed if I am not mistaken - what are my options? Will this affect the rgb synching all fans to operate alike? Should I switch the rear fan to 100% (AIO_PUMP header) to free up the CHA_FAN 1 to use for one of the front fans (if even reachable to the back)? Side note- (All 5 rgb fans attached to included node pro for rgb connections). Thanks.
  8. New build - clarity on fan connections please 1) corsair 680x case with 3 rgb fans plus standard rear fan. 2) Corsair H100i rgb platinum aio cooler. 3)ASUS ROG STRIX z390-e mobo. I have the 2 AIO fans connected to pump harness. Pump tach connected to CPU_FAN. Rear fan to CHA_FAN. Asus board has small MOS fan - connected to CPU_OPT as instructed. That leaves the 3 front rgb fans from the 608X case to connect. Asus mobo also has 4 additional fan headers - AIO_PUMP (next to rear CHA_FAN connection) and at front edge of board CHA_FAN2, W_PUMP, and M.2_FAN. My issue is of the 4 fan headers available - 2 are 100% AIO_PUMP AND W_PUMP. So two of my front fans cam be adjustable but the 3rd will run full speed if I am not mistaken - what are my options? Will this affect the rgb synching snowball fans operate alike? Should I switch the rear fan to 100% (AIO_PUMP header) to free up the CHA_FAN 1 to use for one of the front fans (if even reachable to the back? Side note- (All 5 rgb fans attached to included node pro for rgb connections). Thanks.