Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'configuration'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. While using discord somehow when people speak the audio of the rest of the applications attenuates. I already dissabled the attenuation (on discord) but i cant find the option for the iCUE driver. I have iCUE v 4.32.129 (latest version) I already checked on windows sound control panel and could´t find any option that may be enabling that function. Discord is also on the latest version
  2. Hello everyone, Recently I started working on a fun, personal project to occupy my time by building my first PC. I've decided that this may be a relaxing way to "unwind" from my work, as I'm a Network Engineer and this seemed a bit less of a mental task and more physical one. That said, I've come to a sudden obstacle. I currently have a Corsair 5000D Airflow tower and saw on Corsair's website/tower review videos that it is possible to have up to 13 fans installed; 3x 120mm front, 3x 120mm side, 6x 120mm AIO CPU cooler push/pull configuration, and 1x 120mm rear). Call it overkill, but I am intrigued and would like to test this. The obstacle: wiring - HOW? Additionally, what other parts are needed, if necessary? I currently have a Commander Pro, a Commander CORE (included with the AIO), and 2x RGB lighting hubs (included with each 3pk of RGB fans), as well as the pre-installed PWM on the rear/backside of the Airflow 5000D. I have searched for hours trying to find some sort of video explanation or guide, but the only mention that I have located seems to require splitters. Is there no other way to make this work without the use of additional splitters? At the end of this all, ideally, I would prefer that the iCUE lighting function works with all the fan as well. I'm not too concerned with costs of additional equipment if needed, I just need to know what is necessary and how to do so. Just for safe measure, these are my current specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x 16-core CPU Cooler: Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero ATX M4 Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 128GB (4x32gb) DDR4-3200 CL16 Storage: Corsair MP600 PRO XT Gen4 PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD 1TB GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 12GB FTW3 Ultra Gaming LE iCX3 Tower: Corsair 5000D Ariflow ATX Mid PSU: Corsair AXi 1600w 80+ Titanium Certified Fully Modular ATX OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Fans: 13x Corsair iCUE QL120mm I appreciate any help on this matter and look forward to hearing your responses. I'll be sure to upload photos once this build is complete. Thank you!
  3. Hello everyone, 1 year ago started to build my new rig, and choosed to complete all possible parts with Corsair’s brand tool, because I really love the quality and enjoy the Icue software. Now I’m replacing my 220T case with new 5000D airflow and got some doubt about fan configuration and rgblink. PC CONFIGURATION: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 GPU: Asus TUF 3070 OC MB: Asus TUF X570 Plus Wifi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3600 2 x 8gb NVME: Sabrent PciE Gen.4 500mb PowSup: Sharkoon 750w (I know, corsair was better but recycled one from other pc J ) CASE: Corsair 5000D airflow black AIO: Corsair H100i RGB PRO XT FAN: 9 x Corsair SP120 RGB PRO PERIPHERALS: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 low profile Corsair MM800 mouse pad Corsair Scimitar PRO RGB Corsair ST100 RGB stand Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless black Monitor 1: MSI Optix MPG341CQR 34” Monitor 2: Samsung Odyssey G5 27” SETUP: 1) AIRFLOW: Not sure about fan configuration, but after a look to all posts around I will proceed with the following configuration: Is this configuration good or something wrong? Is 6 x intake and 3 x exhaust. May I need to replace the AIO with a 360 radiator? 2) RGB CONFIGURATION Got 9 x SP120 RGB PRO to link + AIO Pump from H100i RGB PRO XT. For RGB controls with ICUE have 2 x Lightning node and 1 Commander Pro. Is this correct? With Icue I will control all the fun separately ? 3) FUN POWER CONFIGURATION Is this good? I don’t remember if the head pump need only USB or need to be connected as other fan…… I’ll really appreciate you answer and your help!
  4. Hi. I have been purchasing parts for a new build over the last months now and have been able to score a 5900X this week (woohoo!). I bought a H100i RGB Platinum for cooling the CPU. The case I was eye'ing was the 650X per thread title. That case, as per reading, has 3 LL120 fans on the front. I was planning on buying 3 extra LL120 fans w/controllers. My initial idea was to have the H100i RGB fans in the case's included controller in slot 4 and 5. Then, from the pack of 3 LL120, replace the poopy black fan at the back and put that in slot 6. Then, I would use the other 2 fans as intake at the bottom and link them to slot #1 and 2 in a second CoPro connected to the included Link. Buuuuut, if I read correctly, that apparently does not work that way in Commander Pros. You can only have 1 type of fans per CoPro and only 1 CoPro per Link? The heck?! Such an arbitrary limitation. (AFAIK H100i uses another model of fan) So, I came up with this idea. The first 6 fans, including the two on the radiator would be the LL120s connected to the included CoPro and Link in the 650X. Then, the 2 fans that came with the H100i would be placed at the bottom as intake and connected with an additional Link and CoPro that came with the 3 pack. What you guys think? Cheers!
  5. Hi, Is there a way to add/configure the Lighting Channel list with a non-Corsair RGB strip, to fit the custom number of LEDs? I have 4 Phanteks 400mm Neon Digital RGB strips which each have 28 LEDs. Yes, I am aware of the current requirements and pin connections, the last part is just software configuration. I have experience with programming, so not afraid to configure files.
  6. Bonjour, J'ai fait l'acquisition du clavier K70 MK2 et j'utilise le logiciel iCUE pour configurer le rétroéclairage. Sauf que j'ai un problème, les configuration semble ne pas se sauvegarder. J'ai un profil "Jeu" avec un rétroéclairage spécifique que j'utilise sur ma session "Jeu" de W10 qui est administrateur. Il m'arrive de travailler avec mon ordinateur (surtout en cette période de confinement) et lorsque je change de session pour aller sur ma session de travail, j'aimerai bien utiliser un profil "travail" que j'ai aussi configurer à l'aide du Logiciel iCUE. Je pensais avoir enregistré ces deux configurations sur mon clavier via le logiciel te les profil intégrés. Mes configurations rétro-éclairage ont été sauvegardées dans les sections EFFETS d’ÉCLAIRAGE et EFFETS d'ÉCLAIRAGE MATERIEL. Cependant lorsque je change de session W10, mon clavier reprend un éclairage de "vague" RGB qui est celui-ci par défault, et appuyer sur le bouton du profil en haut à gauche ne résout rien. Malheureusement je ne peux pas installer iCUE sur ma seconde session, mais je pensais que l'enregistrement de la config sur le clavier suffirait. Je serais ravi d'avoir un éclaircissement, parce que travailler avec un clavier qui fait une vague RGB c'est pas facile. Merci Koooook