• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. Choose from my collection of hundreds of FREE Corsair iCUE profiles. These free RGB profiles are a collection of many years of work and it’s the largest RGB effect library on the internet that I still continue to maintain. Website: https://rgbprofiles.com/product-category/free-profiles/ Some of you might know this website as alex.krastev.org. This is my new web domain :) Enjoy everyone and have fun with your Corsair RGB devices. There's all sorts of themes on the page such as: Ambient, Holidays, Neon, Synthwave, Retro, Space, Cyberpunk, 80s, 90s, Pac-Man, Block Breaker, Halloween, Fortnite, PUBG, WoW, League of Legends, Call of Duty, Rainbow, Fire, Ice, DOTA, Electricity, Vaporwave, and much more! Stay posted on there. I'm still uploading more free iCUE profiles on that page every month!
  2. tl;dr: I'd like to ask for adding an option for continuous wave effect (or x-time repeat) looping. Hi, I've spent last few days playing around with lighting profiles on my K100 and found the iCUE software rather cumbersome to use when creating wave effects. Although the wave effect is already present, I couldn't find a way to make it continuous even when trying to stack multiple waves on top of each other. Would it be possible to add a tick box for wave effect for continuous looping (another wave will start right at the end of tail of previous one)? As far as I know, the only way to create continuous looping wave is to use gradient effect with many layers to simulate moving of the wave. However, this approach is really cumbersome and complicated. In addition, there is (almost) no way to make the wave move in a straight line due to the way alphabetic keys are positioned, just take a look at the profile in the link below: https://alex.krastev.org/users/profiles/699/profile Notice, that the wave is angled on the left side of keyboard and then straightens on the right. Technically, it should be possible to make it straight across whole keyboard, but that would require creating a layer for individual keys that are not aligned in straight columns. However, I assume that the amount of layers needed for this would exceed the limitations of iCUE. But even if it would be doable, the process is just way too complex. On the other hand, the wave effect already works in a perfect straight line, however, the looping option is sadly missing. This would make creation of wave effects much easier.
  3. Hi there, I've been looking through the forum and couldn't find an answer to my problem, apologies if it has been stated before (I can't imagine it hasn't but I'm unable to find it). I recently built my first pc and it consists of quite a few Corsair pieces: - 5x ML120 - 2x Corsair Vengeance RGB (3600/cl16/8gb per strip) - 1x CX750RGB --> The fans and the PSU rgb are all connected to the Corsair Node and an RGB lighting hub. And I have a couple of Corsair peripherals as well: - K68 RGB keyboard (incl. numpad) - Ironclaw RGB wireless mouse Now, getting iCue to work was easy, set the colours I wanted, everything's fine. Everything also turns off when the computer goes to sleep (except the RAM, but I know how to fix that, I just like them being on). But, when the computer idles, so when I get logged out of windows 10 (home, 64 bit), everything jumps to rainbow mode. Is there any way to just either shut everything off on idle OR keep my existing (static) colour settings when idling? Much appreciated
  4. I just outfitted my monitor with an LS100 starter kit. When I plug in the power, everything works as expected and the built-in hardware lighting is a really nice spiral rainbow effect. The same kind of spiral rainbow I get on my K70 keyboard, etc. But once the iCue software launches, there is no way to replicate this spiral rainbow. "Rainbow Wave" appears to work correctly, with a wave of color moving from one side to the other. "Rainbow" also works correctly shifting from one color to another. But "Spiral Rainbow" does not give the same effect as the built-in hardware effect. In fact it is not a spiral at all. It just shifts all the colors to the same color at the same time in a rapid fashion. The timing of the color change is very much like the spiral timing, but all lights on all 4 strips are the same color at any given time. Visor, Rain, and all other lighting modes appear to work just fine for LS100. The Spiral Rainbow works for all other peripherals. It does not work for LS100 whether I am using Link Lighting or individual lighting. All firmwares are up to date. If I shut down the iCue software, the LS100 smart controller will again revert to the default, proper Spiral Rainbow effect, which IMHO is one of the best effects with this kit and I desperately want it to work with the iCue software. It's the reason I paid $100 for this kit. Any help or feedback would be appreciated.
  5. Hello and apologies in advance, haven been lurking for a few hours now and have yet to find a good solution to this lol. Long story short, I am looking to completely reset my QL120 fan profiles to their factory default rainbow wave. I've tried many suggestions through the forum ranging from making my own profiles in ICUE, adjusting color changing speed, and disconnecting my lighting nodes and commander pros. Can never achieve a similar result to that of the original rainbow wave :/ As of now I have ICUE still uninstalled (have been at it for a couple of weeks now whenever I had the time to play around with settings). I think every thread I have seen was from 2019, including some posts where members had said that a team from Corsair was beginning to or going to look into the "matter" of possibly adding the original rainbow setting. Apologies again if there's already a cut and dry solution to this, my eyes are dying from the screen at the moment lol And thanks in advance for responses!