• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. There seems to be some traffic on this topic. Still no 'prefix' for this new keyboard. Experience with the K100 has been great! :sunglasse Learning curve is acceptable. Everything is working and integrated with iQue. K100 refuses to wakeup after sleep. Opened iQue and it is not even shown?! :bigeyes: Only solution is to unplug USB and re-connect. :sigh!:
  2. I have no "Power Management" tab for this keyboard in "Device Manager>Keyboards>...". Therefore my keyboard does not wake my computer from sleep. Is this right?
  3. Hi guys, So I have a minor issue and was curious if anyone else has experienced this issue and knows how to remedy it. I'm using a Commander Mini with 5 fans plugged into it (2x AF140 on front of case, 2x AF140 on H115i radiator, and 1x AF120 on rear of case). Every time I wake my PC from sleep, all five fans are at max speed, regardless of the profile set before it was put to sleep, and will stay at this speed. Every time I wake my PC, I need to go into Link and re-select my low-speed fan profile, though it still shows it's selected for the fans to re-enter a low-speed state. To add, this happened to me on Windows 7 too (now on 10) and on my old AMD build (now running Intel) so it seems like it's definitely a Commander Mini bug. Only thing I can think of is some sort of incompatibility between the 3-pin AF fans and the Commander? Maybe the service crashes on wake and doesn't restart until I select a profile? Currently on Link 4.7. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  4. Hi - When my Corsair i160 is sleeping, I am unable to consistently wake it by clicking the mouse and keyboard. Instead, I have to click the on/off button on the Corsair itself to wake the computer up. I have a LG 34GK950F-B display, and a Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 keyboard. Windows is updated to the latest. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I'm coming from a Mac, and I'm used to my computer waking up fairly easily from clicking the mouse or keyboard. Thanks.
  5. Hello, I'm a bit new to the forums, so pardon my mistakes. So, I bought a k70 mk2 rapid fire in exchange to my k68, which had no issues, but was too cheap for me. The K68 RGB slept my desktop with no delay, but with my K70 MK. 2, It takes 2 to 3 minutes for my desktop to sleep, or wake. I hope this is a software problem because I have no extra keyboard to use in my house. To add on, I also spent a lot of my money on this keyboard. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.