• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. I have problem with my new monitor XENEON 27QHD240 inside games with activated G-SYNC and Adaptive Sync. In dark scenes, the monitor flickers. - Monitor is connected with Display Port cable. - Nvidia driver is 536.23 (latest). In this driver I se my monitor is G-SYNC compatible. Older drivers don't show compatibility info with this monitor. When I limit the FPS using the game settings or in the Nvidia drivers, the flickering does not go away. When I switch the monitor to a lower refresh rate, the flickering doesn't go away either. Maybe it's a little weaker at a lower refresh rate. I attached screenshots with my Nvidia driver settings. Video from game Overwatch 2 with flickering preview and the screenshot with the game settings. I tested many options in many games, but nothing help. Only one helps ..... when I deactivate G-SYNC. This looks like Nvidia driver has wrong support of this monitor or Adaprive Sync inside this monitor is broken. Next issue (inside Windows): Some apps (I think .NET apps) as Razer Synapse 3 cause flickering, when move mouse over app active (e.g. menu) items, see attached video. I wrote a ticket, but I want to ask if someone could help.. Thank you
  2. My Corsair QL120 RGB fans have started flickering recently, and I have no idea why this is happening. I bought four QL120 RGB fans back at around 2021 - 2022, I bought one single pack and one three pack with an included Lighting Node CORE, and they have now suddenly started flickering out of nowhere since about a month ago. I originally thought this was just a software issue because I had tampered with my computer's program files in an attempt to free up storage space, so I bought a new Corsair MP600 PRO XT 2TB NVMe SSD, re-installed Windows 10 on it and updated to the latest version of iCUE, but the problem did not go away. I then suspected the flickering to be the fault of the Lighting Node CORE somehow being broken, but I have replaced it with a spare one I had lying around in another three pack, and the flickering still did not go away. I've also very recently replaced my old second hand Corsair RM750 PSU with a brand new Corsair HX1000i PSU because the old power supply was generally just in a bad condition and had a broken cooling fan, but that did not help either. I've tried to look for a solution on several different websites, but I couldn't find anyone else who has the same issue as me, and the solutions I found for other similar kinds of flickering problems have not helped so far. This is not the first time I'm having issues with Corsair's QL120 RGB fans either. A few months ago I noticed one of the fans had a dead green die, and Corsair has sent me a replacement for it which arrived the very next day after I tried to return the broken fan with its warranty, but I now noticed this exact same issue with another one of my QL120 RGB fans which I bought around the same time as the first one that had a dead green die. I'm really upset that these fans are breaking so quickly, especially since they're so expensive, and it's such a shame as well since they're one of the best looking RGB fans on the market right now in my opinion. Is there anything that could fix this issue? I'd really like to know if there is anything I should try that could get rid of this annoying flickering. I have made a recording of the flickering issue, but the file was too large to be attached to this post, so I uploaded it to YouTube: Corsair QL120 RGB fans flickering YouTube link
  3. Hi all, I own 6 LL 120 mm RGB fans along with the lightning nodes and a Commander Pro. I use iCue. When I first got the fans and commander pro (including the newly replaced ones), everything worked fine! I had maximum control of all rgb fans and I was very happy with them. But after some time, say three months, the fans started to exhibit weird behaviour. Sometimes the colour of one or more fans would display incorrectly, no matter which mode the fans were in (Rainbow, static color, alternating colors, I am familiar with the software bugs using static color). I was able to curb this behaviour by reducing the number of LEDS per fan. This solved these problems and the fans were fully controllable. Until not much later, because some fans would not react anymore or be consistently at the setting I wanted, with the exeption that the LEDS can be shut off without a problem. Disabling more LED's did not solve the issues anymore. Now I am in the situation where the RGB on only two fans work properly, the rest is disabled. The rest does not respond, either not at all or not consistently to the settings I feed them. I do not have any problems with fan control, only the rgb control. Now comes the kicker. I have had this exact problem twice! I RMA'ed my fans, rgb controllers, lightning nodes and commander pro under the premise that this problem was due to either faulty fans or commander pro. Does anybody know if I am dealing with an hardware issue or software issue here? Is this caused by iCue, Windows, the fans, commander pro or other hardware? I reinstalled iCue multiple times, tried shutting down Corsair services (other known bug), etc. I am gonna rule out the question which everyone is gonna ask: have you connected the fans properly? The answer is yes, all fans are connected to the commander pro for power and fan control and all rgb connectors are connected via the rgb hubs (with the six rgb connector inlets) to the commander pro. I have tried multiple setups to check whether it was a problem on my side. I've tried switching every rgb connector and also tried to divide the rgb connectors between the two hubs, with or without the lightning nodes and switching between them to eliminate the possibility of a faulty lightning node. I even disconnected some fans from the system altogether. I am fairly certain that if it was due to the order of the connections on the hub or node, the chance is 1 in a billion that this would happen to me twice, in the exact same way, with two different sets of products. Furthermore, it does not explain why it worked fine in the first three months. I also tried different ports for the Commander Pro on my motherboard, with no succes. I also have plenty of power to power all these fans (and other hardware) Any help would be appreciated. RMA'ing is within my rights as a consumer, but it feels a bit wasteful to keep RMA'ing fans every three months to have the products I paid for.
  4. Bought the LS100 starter kit about a month and a half ago, it's been working pretty great but this week it started flickering whenever I start my computer up, or bring it out of sleep mode. By this I mean some of the individual LEDs will be showing the correct color (I use the Wallpaper Engine integration so the colors do change), while the rest will be randomly flickering between every possible color. This can sometimes continue for several minutes, though it always does seem to sort itself out (for example, just now, when I woke my computer up they were flickering, but as I type this they just started working properly again.) In any case, I'm concerned that this problem may get worse. Is this a software bug causing the lights to work incorrectly? Or have my light strips actually become damaged? I should also note that this happens regardless of whether or not I'm using Wallpaper Engine. When using the default Rainbow Wave with iCUE, the flickering occurs as well.
  5. Like in the title said, my H150i is flickering, when I turn on my PC. Sometimes only one LED is response for the whole LED-Block (When I apply an effect to the pump head or the single LED, the whole pump head is lighted like this one LED / When I apply an effect to every LED, except this one, none of them lights up). The only thing which helps me, is the "Restart iCUE Service"-Button. I have tried another USB-Port (on the motherboard and on the Commander Pro), I have tried to start iCUE manually, I have installed the Driver update for the H150i multiple times, nothing changed. Please help me.
  6. I have been using Corsair products for over 5 years now. I just recently upgraded to 4 more RGB light strips. The first 2 days they worked flawlessly (I have them in static color blue and pink.) But yesterday they started flickering randomly and turn off and back on. I know its not a hardware issue because i had this issue before with some LL120 fans which i then returned. Now i removed all the effects in the lighting channel 1 and added the normal Rainbow effect and that one just totally freaks out (but only the 4 light strips nothing else). I feel like my ICUE software has some kind of issue. I Made a video of the issue: [ame]https://youtu.be/D5DffrYmCE4[/ame]
  7. As you can see from the title i have an issue when i turn my volume up to 100% on windows where i get this weird TV flickering sound when ever a sound queue is executed. The games i play is CS:GO / Warface. When ever i shoot i hear hear this TV Flickering / Buzzing for like 1 sec and then there is silent until some other sound is coming. This does not happen as much at like 30% volume on windows but then the sound is waay to quiet aswell. I have tried plug it in different USB ports checked on google if anyone had this issue and the only thing i found was there should have been some sort of update in ICUE that should have fixed it, but it still occur for me even though i have the latest version. Notice this happens when wired and wireless. I hope there is a clever head out there that has a fix for this :)