Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'keyboard bug'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 8 results

1. Modèle : CH-910971E-FR Sur ce clavier il y a en haut à droite une molette qui a plusieurs fonctionnalités comme l'ajustement de la luminosité, le volume, le défilement horizontal/vertical et enfin le zoom. Le zoom avant marche mais le zoom arrière ne fait rien, sur plusieurs applications différentes (chrome, adobe etc ...). C'est mon deuxième K70 Core (le premier a été remplacé via garanti à cause d'un soucis de keyboard chatter) et aucun des deux ne peut zoomer en arrière. Est-ce un problème connu ? En soi ça ne me dérange pas plus que ça car j'utilise la molette uniquement pour la luminosité mais bon je suis étonné.
  2. Hi, my k65 always bugs when i use other effects than "static color". When i use like "rainbow wave" or "type lighting" my keys start acting like they are stuck or dont even react. I tried replugging, reinstalling the software, updating the firmware etc. Can anybody pls help me :(
  3. So i have a K95 Platinum and ive just updated to the newest icue firmware! I jumped into a game of valorant and found that im having keymapping issues! i ran a few test and found that for some reason when i press any remapped button and the another releasing any of them forces all keys to stop being pressed forcing me to repress them as someone whos movement is rebound to OKL; as WASD this means any time i try to do any sort of movement combinations or even pressing the sprint button causes all movement to cease until the key is released and pressed again. this is a huge problem and i cant at all figure out whats causing it. could anyone help me out?
  4. Hi, I just got my K70 RGB MK.2 keyboard delivered today. After using it for a while I noticed that the keyboard will randomly send ENTER key after pressing a key, most notably SPACE and BACKSPACE. It happens randomly, sometimes it won't send and sometimes it will send an endless stream of ENTER until another key is pressed. I have tried a few "fixes": 1. Doing a keyboard reset by unplug, hold ESC and plug again for 10-15 seconds, then unplug and plug in again 2. Download iCUE and force a firmware update (my current firmware version is 3.24) 3. Restart PC and unplug then plug keyboard Not sure if the keyboard is faulty or not compatible with my PC. Thanks!
  5. So I was just using my keyboard as usual, just got it for Christmas and it worked fine, but as of recently, my keyboard decides to type random letters, and sentences I have typed before. It activates by pressing F5. It types the sentences Like search history, occasionally messing it up with an incorrect number of letter. It sometimes opens up random software, and starts selecting stuff. I even had it spit out my address 2 times or so. I don’t even know if it’s the keyboard anymore. Does the keyboard store past searches? Please help me fix this!
  6. The keyboard is working perfectly fine but whenever i play DOTA 2. The "M" is blinking always. I don't want these macro recordings coz i cannot play the game. It suddenly pauses, buy items, cast skills. How to turn this off coz it's auto recording whenever i start DOTA 2. I'm getting very frustrated with this. I installed the latest iCUE but still, every time i check the iCUE there are recordings for the macro. Please help, i really like these keyboard but what is happening!!!! T_T i feel really sad. Is it because im just using a laptop and put a keyboard? PLEASE HELP!
  7. I've been having issues with my K55 RGB. The lights on it are half working. Whenever I plug the keyboard into a different USB port or restart my PC, the lights will turn back on for a while, but then they just shut off and refuse to work again. I don't know how this could have happened, but I suspect it might be because the keyboard was not used for about 5 months straight and there may be damage to it from when I wasn't using it. Any help is appreciated.
  8. Hi everyone, Complete CUE beginner here so I'm assuming that's the issue, but my K70 LUX (just red, not RGB) keyboard won't light up on computer startup until I start the CUE software. After the software is started, it can be closed, and the lights stay on. If the computer is put to sleep and then woken up, the lights will come on. It is only an issue on complete restarts. I just got the keyboard earlier this week, and on my first use it worked fine (I believe it lit up before Windows had booted). This issue began when I installed the CUE. I've set my lighting profile (just a solid red) to the default, and saved it to the device memory. Any ideas?