• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 10 results

1. Hi, Components: MSI PRO Z790-P Wifi DDR4 Intel i5 13600KF AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT Corsair iCue H150i Elite Capellix (White) All fans and LEDs are running into the Corsair Commander Core that came with the H150i I'm getting a bizarre glitch or malfunction or something. This morning, I turned on my computer just like normal and after 10 or so minutes all of my LEDs in my computer start flashing red and the fan speed ramped up. So I opened up iCue to see what was going on. All of my CPU core temps were normal. Everything was normal except for the coolant temp reading. It was reading in the negative degrees Celsius. Well, that's pretty much impossible. I restarted iCue and my computer, but the issue persisted. Everything will be normal for some time, then, just seemingly out of the blue, the red flashing will start again and the coolant temp will read way down in the negative. And then, a second or third (or even a fourth I saw it get to one time) coolant temp reading will show up in iCue. To me this just seems like it has to be some kind of glitch. Either a faulty signal being sent to iCue or iCue itself is just glitching out. But I don't really know. I tried moving the pump cable from the CPU_FAN1 header to the PUMP_FAN1 header. It seemed like it helped after a restart but, again, after about 20 minutes, the issue happened again. I tried forcing a firmware update in iCue for the pump. Didn't help. I've attached a bunch of screenshots just showing several different bizarre readings in iCue. Since none of my CPU temps are spiking, it seems to me like there isn't actually an issue and the pump is working fine. Oh, I even manually checked that the pump is indeed working during the red flashing LEDs by feeling the tubes while it is happening (you can feel that the water is flowing) and it definitely is working. Any help or insight would be helpful.
  2. im using the ryzen 7 7800x3d and corsair h150i rgb for the cooling But for some reason opening icue now Makes my cpu temps 10 degrees higher and uses 12 % proccessor its running 50-55 on Icue and on higher fan speed when i turn off Icue the cpu temps drop significantly i dont know the issue i clean installed Icue and everything but still have the issue i was using cpu curves but then changed it to liquid temprature but still same issues
  3. Bonjour J'aimerais savoir si c'est normal que quand j'appuie sur mon caps-lock sur le clavier RGB k65 MINI, la lumière autour a des bugs, (elle s'éteint) ? J'utilise iCUE et ce n'est pas un problème de paramétrage. J'ai essayé de réinitialiser le clavier, cela n'a absolument pas réglé le problème ni changé quoi que ce soit. Pouvez m'aider trouvé une solution à mon problème ? J'ai reçu le clavier début décembre 2022 et il fait ça depuis 3-4 jours Merci à vous. Bonne Journée
  4. Hey guys, So I noticed an issue with iCue. Not exactly sure if it was from this update or recently because I haven't been on my computer in a long time. Basically I set up my macros to have a macro to press a key, then have a secondary action that releases this key. This set up allows me to hold a key as long as I want, and when I release my macro key, the key lets go. It isn't the same as toggle because that's click once, it turns on, click again it turns off. Today, I thought my macros weren't working, and I reinstalled iCue, restarted, etc etc. I finally figured out that iCue won't execute a macro command without a command to release the key in the same macro. This basically broke most of my macros. Not sure if this is supposed to be a feature so a key can't be left pressed, but there should be a better warning system instead of preventing a key to be pressed when told to do so.
  5. Hi, here is my bug report for an annoying bug: Connected devices to iCue: - Corsair Virtuoso SE (FW: v. 5.3.70) - Slipstream-Dongle (FW: v5.7.115) 1.) The microphone-LED of the Virtuose SE is always disabled, even if the switch in settings to disable the microfone LED is disabled (so the microfone-LED should be enabled). THis is annoying because i don't know if the microfone is working or not. 2,) The LED of the slipstream-Dongle is disabled after an update to the versions above. So it's unclear if the device is working or not. Please fix this issues. They are important for using this heeadset in company meetings. Thanx in advance! Kind regards Thomas
  6. On the latest and previous versions of iCUE I have experienced a multitude of system hangs and crashes that are next to unbearable. This includes game crashes, system notification sounds coming in 10+ seconds late, Discord sounds being delayed, and even system sound settings not functioning as expected. After arduous testing over many days and reboots, I took a look at the windows reliability monitor and noticed iCUE being the only other software that "Stopped working". Once realizing this, I uninstalled the software and all system behavior returned to normal. This is a MAJOR bug that I would love to see rectified as I like Corsair and would love to fully utilize my gear with a software such as iCUE that *should* make controlling my RGBs hassle free.
  7. I use the iCUE software with your Commander Pro and H100i v2. Windows 11. Bugs/problems in version 4.18.209: - If getting windows blue screen all profiles are lost and I have to use a lot of time setting everything up again. THIS MUST BE FIXED!!!! This error makes the my whole setup useless. What's the point using a lot of time making my computer silent and then all is gone??!?!?!?!!?!? This have happened to me two times now. - Often I have to restart the iCUE service because it stops responding to sensor changes. THIS MUST BE FIXED!!!!!! - Why can I only choose presets "quiet" and "extreme" for my H100 pump?. Either the pump is running at full speed all the time, or it wont run at full speed when needed!!!! Why cant I create my own profile for the pumps as well? - When setting up dashboard, If I change the window width all groups are placed below each other. If I place them beside each other is because I wont them to stay that way!!!!!!! - Is it possible for you to detect max fan rpm? If so, why not use % when setting up new fan profiles? Its annoying that I must know max rpm when setting up profiles.
  8. Gone round and round with support on this issue before, on multiple computers, clean installs, the whole cornucopia of troubleshooting. Please, just add a "Save" button. Please. Since you guys can't figure out how to make the application properly save anytime a change is made, just give me a manual save button so I don't have to choose between constantly exporting/reimporting, or losing work anytime the application dies/crashes, or my computer reboots or crashes. We're not talking "I just did a thing 5 seconds ago and then I crash" - we're talking "My computers and iCUE have been running for days, and now anything new I do will be lost no matter what, 100% of the time, because iCUE's internal process that saves changes has long since gone to sleep never to awaken again until freshly launched"
  9. bien le bonjours, j'ai un problème avec mes ventilateurs Corsair. j'ai trois SP RGB PRO venu de mon 4000x rgb et un LL120. Ils sont tous connecté à un commander pro qui après quelque minutes n'est plus reconnue par icue et disparait. A partir de ce moment la les ventilateur font N'IMPORTE QUOI les couleurs sont aléatoire et tellement rapide que ca vire au blanc a des moments. J'ai vraiment besoin d'aide car ca devient énervant je ne sais plus quoi faire . Merci d'anvance
  10. I like the dashboard as a central place to monitor my system. However, there are a few things which would make it a lot better if they could be improved. Duplicate/redundant sensors for ASUS motherboards ASUS Prime X570-Pro is showing duplicates for many fans/temps. Would be great if the detection could be improved or at least give the option to permanently remove/rename sensors. Processor core temperatures for AMD CPU's Ryzen 7 3700X just shows package temp. Would be nice if we could get the processor/core temperatures to show up here. Empty DRAM panel bug There is a "ghost" DRAM panel with no title and just has my DRAM timing information. This comes and goes and I'm not sure why. iCue SPACE position Would be cool if there was the ability to move this to another monitor or perhaps choose left/right of the screen. Thanks!