Corsair Community

570x Project 'What Cable Management?'

If you stick to the rules.. cable management is easily sorted in the 570x.. but once you start adding 1 x Commander Pro, 2 x RGB fan LED Hub's and 3x Node 9 fans and 26 strips (not all strips are in the case) things can get a little out of hand on the FSM side of things.. I tried.. I really did.. but it got me in the end.

so here is my 'other' Side panel Cable Management solution

Lights off

kMb4JNRh.jpg

Lights on

[ame]

[/ame]

Need to move one of the strips and maybe add two more making 4 in total.

That looks pretty cool, I am pretty sure you got some vinyl graphic printed out and then you stuck it to the tower, then put RGB lights behind it? I am using the Rosewill Cullinan 3 sided temper glass case. I have been trying to figure out what to do with the right side tempered glass panel. It would be nice to do something like this. The only question is what to put there. I currently only have a corsair keyboard and thinking about getting a set of HD120 fans. I use my H2100 at work and I gave my M60 to my nephew. My PC defines lack of brand loyalty:

Corsair K70 LUX RGB Cherry MX Brown

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7

Intel 8600K

G Skill Trident-z 3200/14cas (non-RGB)

Asus 23" and Asus ROG 27" Monitor

MSI Seahawk EK X 1080 GTX

Logitech G403 mouse (formerly a M60)

Sennheiser PC37X headset(formerly a H2100)

EVGA Supernova G3 850W

Rosewill Cullinan Case

My custom loop is equally diverse

When building my system, quality and price point were important. I to have a lust for the RGB. My toddler likes the lights, though she takes of the keys and hands them to me ><.

I tend to look to keep my things neutral and "paint" with light. I guess I will need to go with something neutral, though you gave me a great inspiration. I highly considered the 460x, though it was slightly to small, while I didn't care for the 570x aesthetics as much. I was initially planning a 2x360mm custom loop, though ended up with 1x360 and 1x240 as my system had issues fitting both at the same time.

That looks pretty cool, I am pretty sure you got some vinyl graphic printed out and then you stuck it to the tower,

Exactly that dude.. reverse printed so it went on the inside of the Glass the added another 4 Corsair Lighting Pro Strips for LINK Control :)

Exactly that dude.. reverse printed so it went on the inside of the Glass the added another 4 Corsair Lighting Pro Strips for LINK Control :)

How much did it cost to do that project, printing the vinyl graphics. I was also thinking about doing a LED matrix controlled by a raspberry pi to print things out.

The Vinyl and cutting didn't cost me anything as I know a man that knows a man that has a cat that goes to a woman's house for free chicken that is married to a guy that knows someone with a vinyl cutter ;)... lol... any local graphics shop should be able to knock one up of your own design.

Mine is a layer of black with the detail cut out in reverse and then a layer of white directly over the top, due to the tinted glass when the lights are off it has the corsair Grey colour going on lol

and the Strips I already had anyways

Archived