Corsair Community

Questions about H110i GT and 780T Case Fans

Revan654

This will be first time I'm building a PC, I have few a quick questions about H110i GT and 780T Case.

1. With H110i GT, are the fans that come have a good performance and quiet?

2. If not would it be a good idea to grab SP Quiet Edition fans?

3. Is it worth doing a push/pull configuration with H110iGT? Don't want to much noise.

4. Any compatibility issues I should know about if I use SP fans with H110i GT? Like work with Corsair Link.

5. With Corsair 780T case, are the stock fans that come with the case have a good performance and quiet?

6. If not would it be a good idea to grab AF Quiet Edition fans?

Most factory case fans are just lower end fans and nothing to get too expectant of.

With cooler fans,keep with the higher static pressure type fans and if you want good powerful cooling fans,when their ramped up then their gonna make noise

if their quiet at full rpm's then their no good for hydro fans...

• Corsair Employee
This will be first time I'm building a PC, I have few a quick questions about H110i GT and 780T Case.

1. With H110i GT, are the fans that come have a good performance and quiet?

The fans included with the H110i GT are about the best Corsair fans for that cooler.

2. If not would it be a good idea to grab SP Quiet Edition fans?

Negative, stick with the stock fans.

3. Is it worth doing a push/pull configuration with H110iGT? Don't want to much noise.

It depends on your CPU, but typically not really.

4. Any compatibility issues I should know about if I use SP fans with H110i GT? Like work with Corsair Link.

H110i GT works best with PWM fans. Unfortunately, we don't have any aftermarket 140mm PWM fans.

5. With Corsair 780T case, are the stock fans that come with the case have a good performance and quiet?

Yes, and the case has a fan controller integrated so you can set the fans to your liking.

6. If not would it be a good idea to grab AF Quiet Edition fans?

Not necessary. :)

Archived