Corsair Community

Lack of information...

robandcathy

Im kinda confused, looking at all the new manuals I have between the h100i and commander, where is the delete profile, or steps to do that, where is the install under admin?, where is use this or that version? You very well people paid at corsair should get this sorted. This is supposed to work out of the box not install and wait for help. So many different firmware versions, how about streamlining the whole setup? How about corsair do the leg work for the consumer who has paid good money for a working product. How about making it dumb dumb proof. your the only software who makes people worry about the right firmware version (times 3 for moduals) correct software version, correct .netframework version. Seriously you need a degree in computer science to make this work. Heres a concept which is off the wall, how about making it fool proof, and letting the software update the firmware, software, .netframework, so it just works.... now I know its hard to believe that other smaller companies have been doing this for years, but corsair on March 3013 had a net ASSET value of 73.1 million $ and still can not do simple tasks? I know this is not how every department is run because the ssd's and memory are flawless. I cant wait to hear the "official corporate " answer...

they will tell you as ive heard many times before,and that is

''while this software is basically simple but does require lower level computer skills.

for one you should already know how to uninstall a program,thats very basic skills

another is the admin function

these are something that should be known and not up to corsair to teach

even telling what version,really you need to learn a program in order to use it.

no offense but what your asking

you should already know and more..

TL;DR - http://www.corsair.com/us/blog/corsair-link-v2-features-and-functionality/

Looks like under the Options tab in the middle there's the list of profiles, and on the right you can save, rename, or remove profiles.

corsair on March 3013 had a net ASSET value of 73.1 million $
You're reading that doc wrong. That's how much "the Company", aka Keating Capital had, not Corsair.

Regardless, that doesn't really matter. We're all aware Corsair is a business, and looking at their reviews products and whatnot, it's not a hard leap to make to assume they're making money. How they use it is something none of us will ever know.

Also, no one's products are flawless no matter how much they want it to be. If they could, no one would need a warranty :)

Having said that, KEEP ASKING QUESTIONS. I find it best sometimes not to ask for step 3 and 4 of a 20 step process. I find that it's best to say "Here's my system, here's what I have, here's what I want to do with it. How can I accomplish this?"

Archived