Corsair Community

Bug - RAM LED

joseluis915

I think I found the solution, since after doing this I already have the option to control the LEDs:

Open Task Manager, services, open services (at the bottom), search Corsair LINK 4 and right click, properties, general, Startup type: (if you are in "Manual" change it to "Automatic (delayed start)", apply and accept, turn off the computer and turn it on again and hopefully it will be solved (so it worked for me):biggrin::biggrin:

2018_01_10.png

alojamiento de imagenes gratis

I think I found the solution, since after doing this I already have the option to control the LEDs:

Open Task Manager, services, open services (at the bottom), search Corsair LINK 4 and right click, properties, general, Startup type: (if you are in "Manual" change it to "Automatic (delayed start)", apply and accept, turn off the computer and turn it on again and hopefully it will be solved (so it worked for me):biggrin::biggrin:

I'm glad that it worked but it does have me wondering why it worked. My guess would be that there is another piece of software that, if it starts before Link, causes conflicts. First one wins ...

Making tests ... I realize that when I stop the service (GamingHotkey_Service) I go back to work LED RAM control in CorsairLink;

However, if this service is activated / started, when I turn off the system and on, in CorsairLink I no longer have the option to control the LEDs of RAM

So ... this was my final solution

2018_01_11.png

Archived