Corsair Community

K57 wireless rgb

mgrenier25

• 3 months later...
I have the exact same problem, a loose connection between the usb cable and keyboard, from the first time I used the cable. I have tried different cables, computers and ports but still suffer disconnections with every slight movement so it definitely is a manufacturing fault so most likely very wide spread. Its shocking that Corsair dont run any quality control before shipping products. Has anyone had any luck from their warranty with this issue? Corsair support are ignoring my ticket so far.

• 5 months later...
So, was the micro usb cable on this designed to u plug as soon as you move the keyboard? This is brand new, I could understand if it was an old device and the port got loose after many connect/disconnect... But this does not impress me.. At all.

I'm replacing mine now for this very reason. USB port in the back loses connectivity with power no matter how I jiggle it.

I barely ever even moved this keyboard, surprised it gave out so soon.

• 2 months later...
I have the exact same problem, a loose connection between the usb cable and keyboard, from the first time I used the cable. I have tried different cables, computers and ports but still suffer disconnections with every slight movement so it definitely is a manufacturing fault so most likely very wide spread. Its shocking that Corsair dont run any quality control before shipping products. Has anyone had any luck from their warranty with this issue? Corsair support are ignoring my ticket so far.

Exactly the same here.

Bought my k57 about two months ago. The first week i used it wireless since it was practical but after that i wanted to take advantage of the iCUE software and sync the lights.

I plugged it in and never unplugged it again. About two hours ago i noticed that the light profile changed on it's own and it showed the K57 in "wireless mode" even if it was plugged.

A bit of pressure downwards on the jack fixes the problem, but that's no fix at all.

I already submited a ticket to corsair to see how can they fix this problem.

I'll let you know what do they tell me.