Corsair Community

a lot of issues with my K70 Lux RGB

Ok, first of all, the RGB doesn't light up at all, the three white lights constantly blink, and that is fine, because you need to turn RGB on on the iCUE software, right? well, i download iCUE, and it asks me to update the firmware of the keyboard, the current firmware version is unknown; fine, i update it, it gets stuck at 100%, the keyboard disconects from my pc (with the device plugged off windows sound)

so, i can't use the multimedia keys, can't use the RGB and can't update the firmware, damn, right?

dj1CsFo.png

i search for a while and get to know how to manually change the firmware on my keyboard, i download the firmware.bin (K70 LUX RGB_Isp_Bld_v300_App_v308.bin) although it does work on my keyboard, AND my pc does reconize it as an K70 Lux RGB, i can't use the rgb, multimidia keys and it still gets stuck on 100%; changed the firmware for no reason at all, i don't know what to do anymore, maybe i'm using the wrong firmwares? because the keyboard is not NA and its made to be used in brazil, is there an special firmware for it?

THE KEYBOARD IS COMPLETELY FUNCTIONAL ON ITS BASIC FUNCTIONS, ALL THE KEYS WORK, EXCEPT THE MULTIMIDIA KEYS AND THE RGB LIGHTING.

i've tried a lot of CUE and iCUE versions too, with no luck

anyone had this problem? i really need some help...

bump bump bump

still no luck with the keybord

corsair support sent me the wrong firmware two times

now i am literally using an K70 rgb firmware (???????) on a k70 rgb lux, i don't expect this to get working with this damn firmware

Doesn't really help you but I stumbled on your post after having issues with my K70 Lux RGB. I've had it for 4 years and it's been working fine but one day my keyboard only shows Red now. I've since reinstalled iCUE but still stuck on Red. I suspect it's a keyboard firmware issue but it contacting support doesn't sound promising from your posts.

Any luck sorting it out?

• Like 1

• Corsair Employee
bump bump bump

they've sent me a f*** k70 rgb rapidfire firmware, still working but no luck with rgb and bindings

Not sure what is happening on your ticket, but feel free to PM me your ticket number and I'll escalate your case to one of the senior techs on the support team. Also, can you provide the Part Number from the back of the keyboard in your PM so I can make sure they know exactly what you need.

Not sure what is happening on your ticket, but feel free to PM me your ticket number and I'll escalate your case to one of the senior techs on the support team. Also, can you provide the Part Number from the back of the keyboard in your PM so I can make sure they know exactly what you need.

i'll pm you my dawg

Update, I found this article which might not help you.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025465031-How-to-Reset-your-keyboard#h_8ed018d7-3138-4f4b-8d62-f2ca1f239b46

I was able to follow the steps and holding esc, it reset my keyboard and now I have RGB colors again. Good luck with troubleshooting your keyboard :(

already reseted it like 4 times, no luck.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

bump

almost throwing this on the trash at this point tbh

got this keyboard especially for the multimedia keys so i can change volume and play music etc on the go, but even that doesnt work because of the firmware issue that is stated on this thread :')

I made the mistake of clicking update firmware on my K70 LUX RGB. Now after the system been running for like 5-10mins, the lights for Num-lock, Scroll-Lock and Cap don't work like they should. Num-lock light is stuck on no matter if i press it or not, the other ones won't come on.

I might of fixed my issue. I did another forced firmware update with older CUE 2.23.40 software. It's working correctly. The Num-lock light brightness is a bit lower compared to Cap-lock and Scroll-lock light.

i might of fixed my issue. I did another forced firmware update with older cue 2.23.40 software. It's working correctly. The num-lock light brightness is a bit lower compared to cap-lock and scroll-lock light.

i'll try!!

• 3 weeks later...

Bump, 3 lights still, no fix, tried a LOT of firmwares, they made no difference besides showing different types of "HID" devices on my devices tab

ok, just to clear out, the keyboard does seem to update at first, it just gets stuck at 100% and it doesnt turn on again :/