Corsair Community

Disabled DPI Setting Reverts on GLAIVE

rod1105

I have a Corsair GLAIVE gaming mouse and I disabled the DPI toggle button since I was constantly hitting it by accident. I have two questions about this: How do people leave this button enabled and not accidentally bump it during use (especially when gaming)? Secondly, the 'disabled' DPI button will suddenly become enabled on its own, resulting in inadvertent DPI changes. Reviewing the Actions setting shows that the button is still set at disabled but I can click the button and see the sensitivity go up. I have to basically repeat the disabled setting steps in ICUE to get it back to disabled mode.

Thoughts?

• Corsair Employee

I've had the same mouse for about 6 months now and never ran into this issue. That said, could see why it would be an issue to some since the DPI button is a little raised compared to other mice. I do claw grip when gaming so that might be the reason why I never saw this problem.

As for the DPI enabling on its own, that's a little odd because mine is disabled as well because I don't like messing around with DPI at all. Not really sure what would trigger to enable the DPI button again without configuring in iCUE. Are you using the latest iCUE version? Maybe try it on a different system and see if the behavior is the same.

Thanks, Greybeard. I am using the latest firmware and software. I use the scroll button for access to a weapon in one of my games, which is probably what causes me to bump into the DPI button more often than not. I might remap a different key for that purpose so I can minimize that issue.

Archived