Corsair Community

ICUE is giving my K68 key chatter after update.

Winds Howling

This issue only occurs when I have ICUE open and running. My keyboard functions 100% as it should when the program is closed. I'm on version 3.22.74, which was released a week ago. I've tried cleaning it, giving it a reset, changing my polling rate to all the available options, unplugging it and plugging into different ports, updating drivers, disabling macros, and I'm at the end of my rope here. I really don't want to download 3rd party software, or switch to an older version of ICUE to fix this issue.

Same here with K95 RGB Platinum.

Upper row with numbers (2-ß) gives wrong output when iCue is running, e.g. when I hit "6" the output is "6m", hitting "2" results in "2K" and so on...all other keys work as they should.

The F-Keys are even worse, they give out multiple keypresses, e.g. pressing "F3" results in "F3" "STRG right" "STRG left" and "c". :(

No issues when iCue is turned off, so it seems to be a software issue (v3.22.74)

Edited by Virtual Fabi

Same here with K95 RGB Platinum.

Upper row with numbers (2-ß) gives wrong output when iCue is running, e.g. when I hit "6" the output is "6m", hitting "2" results in "2K" and so on...all other keys work as they should.

No issues when iCue is turned off, so it seems to be a software issue (v3.22.74)

Yup, it's the same for me. Started with the upper number keys, now it's migrated into the f-keys. if I press "F3' I get "3e" on my input and it's the same random gibberish for other keys as well. Yikes, I don't know what Corsair did with that update but this ain't it. Hopefully, something is done very soon.

See the other posts in the keyboard and iCUE sections regarding Macros and key transference on 3.22.74.

For now, the best advice I can give is to delete any saved actions in the Actions Library, while leaving them functional in the actual profile above. This works for most actions, but macros are limitless and some users have reported problems with launch commands in the normal actions menu.

Rolling back to 3.21.88, hope the devs will fix this with the next update..

See also page 2 of this thread:

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=191586

(edit: after rollback to 3.21.88 all keys work fine again, but profiles were deleted. At least the action library still exists....)

Greetz Fabi

Edited by Virtual Fabi

Unfortunately, that is part of the dilemma as well. Your profiles were not deleted, but they were converted to 3.22 profiles the moment that version first loaded. V3.21 cannot read v3.22 files or any with a later date. You can't roll back and keep your profiles 99% of time. You would have to re-import them and redo all settings. Thus you have to weigh that option vs finding a work-around within 3.22.74.

My standard advice for anyone getting ready to upgrade to the next version of iCUE is to go to your C:Users/(name)/App Data (hidden folder)/Roaming/Corsair and copy that Corsair folder to the desktop or some other safe place -- like a folder with the current version number. Those are all your profiles and settings the moment you copies. Then you can do the update in place. If things go badly, uninstall, check delete all settings, re-install prior version, then before launch, drop the Corsair folder back into the Roaming folder (there will not be one there on the fresh install). This restores to your prior state. However, be aware this trick does not work with hardware changes. If you have to change out a Commander Pro, LNP, cooler, etc., it will not recognize the specific lighting/settings of the new device. Still, better than starting from scratch.