Corsair Community

Random keys light up on numpad when playing games or typing in browser.

Raigdar

Hey all hope some of you maybe have the same problem or a possible solution to this.

I have this Strafe RGB keyboard with cherry MX silent switches, i have set it to be all RED in the LEDs and have set the effect to Type Lightning (Key) in the Corsair Utility Engine and the duration to Short. The color when pressing a key is Ice Blue-ish.

My problem is like i wrote in the title, that when i type, or play games there is some of the keys in the numpad, also sometimes the keys above the arrow keys that randomly light up when when type or play games like WoW.

The keys that randomly light up in the numpad is only short white blink in like half a second and then its red again as its set to.

The keys above the arrow keys they sometimes light up when i type, they light up in random colors like purple, and keep on lit up untill i press a key again.

Is this a defect product or is there something i can do about it?

Keep in mind i have removed the Corsair Utility Engine and reinstalled it (and updated), i tried to move the USBs from 2.0 usb to 3.0 usb with no luck eighter.

Hope there is someone who can help, or have a suggestion since its really bugging me out when i type theres these random keys that light up when im not even touching them.

Cheers,

Regards

Raigdar

Archived