Corsair Community

1 Week and still processing

I ordered a H55 AIO cooler may 4th and its now been a week and my order is still processing. I ordered other things from NZXT and NewEgg and they both shipped withkn 24 hour and arrived within a week. I submitted a support ticket on corsair's website and its sat there for over 5 days with no response. can anyone help me please.

I have been waiting for over a week to just get a notification that my items are going to be shipping. Absolutely nothing. I’ve tried calling the support number every single day and wait on that line multiples times a day for at least 20 minutes and I get nothing. I understand with everything going on but I am receiving all my other computer parts that I ordered for my built after I bought the Corsair products. So I am now waiting on Corsair to finish building my pc. It’s so annoying. If they had reached out to me and answered when I reached out and explained things to me it would be so much better. But nope nothing at all. I am very shocked because Corsair has always been a good company I have lived by but now I’m starting to think otherwise over this fiasco I got going on.