Corsair Community

Worst Customer Support (M65 Pro RGB)

Ticket #2000851033

I request for RMA of M65 PRO RGB, It was approved. It was the OMRON switches, left click is double clicking by itself. Sent the mice and follow the return instruction. According to your customer representative, the item was received already on October 01. As instructed again, I waited for 1-2 days for the process and 3-5 days for the shipping and tracking number will be provided once available.

Several follow ups later, your CS said the item is already scheduled for pick up by the courier. Another follow-up, "Unfortunately, the model that you have is already of out stock. If you are fine with this will have it replaced with this model CH-9309011-AP. Please report back so we can process the request."

Really? Im okay with different model replacement, but waiting and waiting. Even asking for an update will take a reply for a day or two. This worst customer support i ever encounter. WTH! What is happening with Corsair Support?

Hi,

Just expedite the RMA, I already agreed with different model replacement.

Please dont mislead your customer. I guess 7 days less the weekends (2 days) is more than enough to process and determine if there's stock or not (guess what, you are a tech company). Item was already for pickup then suddenly out of stock. Im done.