Corsair Community

Worst support I have experienced from any vendor

nizmoz

Corsair, I always liked your products, but never had to deal with your support till now. And after this, I won't buy another one of your products again. My new PC has tons of your products in it too, and when I have an issue with my LL series fan, controller and Pro module, you are the hardest people to get it resolved.

My issue, worked great for the first few months of the build. All the fans lite up fine, but then, without even touching anything, I had a few fans stop lighting or or only partially lighting up. I contacted Corsair support, took a week to get a response, and they asked me to try and move the cables around. I did that, and the fan that was partially lite up didn't change, the fan that wasn't working did, and then another stopped. So we figured it was the 6 port module. Corsair decided to only send me the 6 port module and not the fan too. I get the module in, install it, and none of the fans except one would work on that module. I put the old one back, and they all worked again except that one fan and the partial one. I emailed them back 5 times before I finally got a response after 2 weeks. And asked if it was the Pro Commander having issues and I think that one fan is bad. They finally said, yes you probably have a bad fan connection in it, and sent me a return label only for the return of the 6 port module!! I asked them what about the replacement fan or the pro commander? Still no response.

I have 9 LL fans, a Pro commander, and 2 of those 6 port modules. Anyone who knows, that is a lot of money for something that isn't working right.

Ticket # 2000828273

My computer also has their highest end AIO cooler in it (forget the model off hand), and I have their White Gold Series 850w power supply. I probably have at least $800 or so of their products in this machine and this is how they treat their customers. I am lost for words, as I don't know what else to do to fix this since their customer support is so slow and useless.

Edited by nizmoz

• 2 weeks later...
And still zero help. They won't listen to what I'm telling them and asking me to send a fan in with a label they gave me for another module I sent back to them. I'm about done with them and going to sell their crap.