Corsair Community

Can`t save Profile on K65 RGB

FabiBvB

Hey :)

I recently bought a used K65 RGB. It had a red and white static light when i first plugged it into my Laptop. So i changed the static light with the Icue Software and click the Little memorysymbol. The light changed but only at my Laptop. when i put it into another device it is red and white again. i already tried to softreset the keyboard and to repair the Icue Software. Nothing helped.

I also recognized that there is no popup window or something similar when i click the memorybutton . It just seems like nothing happens :(

I`m using the newest software and firmware on Icue and Keyboard.

Perhaps someone got another idea what to do or knows if there where some issues with the software at the moment.

thanks in advance for your help guys

Edited by FabiBvB

I am not sure if you are creating a software profile (only operational when iCUE is running on the machine it was created on) or if you attempted to save it to the device as a hardware profile (works when software is not running). iCUE v3.27 has a new save to device system and older keyboards with a single memory slot and that use the "save to device" command seem to be glitched. Other users were able to roll back to iCUE 3.26 and properly save the lighting to the keyboard or mouse.

This is the link for 3.26.95. Be aware any software profiles you created on 3.27 will not be backward compatible, so it is best to delete your settings with the prompt when rolling back.

http://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.26.95_release.msi

I am not sure if you are creating a software profile (only operational when iCUE is running on the machine it was created on) or if you attempted to save it to the device as a hardware profile (works when software is not running). iCUE v3.27 has a new save to device system and older keyboards with a single memory slot and that use the "save to device" command seem to be glitched. Other users were able to roll back to iCUE 3.26 and properly save the lighting to the keyboard or mouse.

This is the link for 3.26.95. Be aware any software profiles you created on 3.27 will not be backward compatible, so it is best to delete your settings with the prompt when rolling back.

http://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/iCUESetup_3.26.95_release.msi

Used the old Softwareversion and now it works fine.Thank you Buddy !