Corsair Community

Issue with some keys and BIOS mode

DrkRoxas

Hello, I've had the K70 Rapidfire since some days now, and when I plugged it in for the first time, I noticed the media keys and windows lock key weren't working, but I didn't pay attention to it, I thought it was because I hadn't installed the drivers.

I Then installed the CUE as the booklet told me so and when I opened it, I could only select demos of K90 keyboards and mice, I didn't have the option to do anything to my keyboard.

On top of this, multimedia key and windows lock key issues persisted, and when I read something about my keyboard probably being in BIOS mode, I checked it and it was, I then changed the mode to the complete opposite side and my keyboard shut down, it doesn't work when in any other space than BIOS and I can't find anything online, please help and thanks for your time in advance!

Yes, both of them, and I don't see any difference when connecting the second one, the only one that my computer reacts to is the one with the keyboard on it.

What worries me the most is the fact that it shuts down when on any mode but BIOS, and I can only power it back on when setting it to bios and reconnecting it.

Archived