Corsair Community

Corsair Link does not show Fans

You need to manually add the fans to the lighting channel. They don't just "show up"; there's no way for the Commander Pro (CoPro) to detect them.

How do I manually add it? Is it done through the corsair link app? Thank you for replying.

Update: Never mind. I am not with my pc now, and i actually think the Co-Pro did not show in the corsair link last night. I need to check that. Thank you!

From the Link main screen, click on "Configure" on the lighting channel.

Select the type of fan and click the "+" box until you have the correct number of fans/strips.

I just checked i do not even have lighting channel in the Config. And I just notice on the official website did not say that it support the new dual loop rgb fan, is that the problem?

You said that you have a Commander Pro, correct? Because it's not showing up in that screen.

Is it connected to the USB port on the motherboard?

And is it being powered with a direct connection or via a Molex-to-SATA adapter?

yes my commander pro is connected both to the usb 2.0 port and the SATA power

You said that you have a Commander Pro, correct? Because it's not showing up in that screen.

Is it connected to the USB port on the motherboard?

And is it being powered with a direct connection or via a Molex-to-SATA adapter?

Some how when i got home today it just shows up in the Corsair ICUE. Thanks anyway

Archived