Corsair Community

Just installed the h100i gtx

1033RUBEN

As per title i just received my gtx h100i i got it all put in downloaded the cosair link software got it up and running for about day shut my rig off for the night and then this morning all the numbers read 0 for the h100i gtx so after spending most of the day searching the net i read a post on this forum to unplug the actual power to the pump for 10 seconds which i did and now all of my readings are completely gone and under device manager it says a request for the device descriptor has failed code 43. so any help please would be great.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

RUBEN

• 2 weeks later...
Try a different USB port and see if that helps.

Have you also given the registry fix a go? (The one that disables the power savings)

yes i have tried moving the usb motherboard header to a different spot, and have tried hooking it up to a regular usb port. and no i have not tried any registry fix if you could explain it to me that will go appreciated.

THANK YOU KINDLY

RUBEN

i have not tried any registry fix if you could explain it to me that will go appreciated.

The registry edit is not needed for the H110iGTX, H100iGTX or H80iGT. Forget about it. Toasted did not know this at the time he posted and thought it was.

Look at device manager, is there a Corsair Hydro Series 7289 USB Device or any devices with yellow triangles? There needs to be a working Corsair Hydro Series 7289 USB Device for CL to have any chance of working.

Maybe doing as I said in http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=822229 will help.

Also it would be easier to help you is you added your PC specs to you profile so do this.

Maybe doing as I said in http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=822229 will help.

Also it would be easier to help you is you added your PC specs to you profile so do this.

okay i will give the uninstall a try also im not sure where to put my system specs.

but there are as follows

mobo= asus crosshair v formula z

cpu= fx9590

gpu= gtx980 ti zotac amp extreme edition

psu= rosewill 1200 watt photon series

ram= 16 gb gskill 1833 mhz

THANKS

RUBEN

Archived