Corsair Community

Ironclaw RGB Wireless - Scroll Problem and advice for manufacturers

lztimurdock

I've bought this mouse in the internet and it arrived today, it came straight ou of the box with the scroll not working. I am a legit corsair fanboy and i say this because i always choose this brand when possible because i never had a problem with any mouse or keyboard,mouse or memory that they sell and i love how decent quality and great durability their products are but i've got the first problem so far with this product and i read about this mouse on the forum looking for, maybe, a solution for this scroll problem and i see that there are so many people with the same problem that i can't just assume that was bad luck from receiving an "awarded" mouse.

So, for the conclusion we shall have in mind that this is not a cheap mouse where i live, i decided to pay more from a corsair mouse wich for me is the best in the market, and i had this surprise that not just me but a lot of people got the same problem. >>>>> SO PLEASE CORSAIR, INVEST MORE ON THE SCROLL WHEEL OF NOT JUST IRONCLAW, BUT ALL OF YOUR MOUSES.

• Corsair Employee

Hello there,

We are very sorry for the negative experience you've had with this mouse, especially out of the box. Please go ahead and open a ticket with support, and they will be happy to assist in a potential warranty replacement. We again sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.