Corsair Community

4000x Case Fans

jshah1

Hello everyone! I am planning on using an iCUE 4000x case for my first build, and I was wondering if the fans that come with the case are SP120 RGB Pros, since I wanted to buy 1/2 more for exhaust, and I am pretty sure it will sync better if they are all the same model. I read somewhere that they are actually a different model (SP120 Elite I think?), which is not available for purchase currently, so any idea as to when they will become available (if at all)?

The fans on the front of the 4000x are new. We are calling them "SP-Elite". They are 8 LED like the SP-Pro, but they are PWM and also have a re-designed rear airflow vanes. As of now, they have not been made available for retail purchase. They do sync up exactly with the ML-Elite (also 8 LEDs) on the Elite-Capellix coolers. Those are not available yet either.

The fans on the front of the 4000x are new. We are calling them "SP-Elite". They are 8 LED like the SP-Pro, but they are PWM and also have a re-designed rear airflow vanes. As of now, they have not been made available for retail purchase. They do sync up exactly with the ML-Elite (also 8 LEDs) on the Elite-Capellix coolers. Those are not available yet either.

Oh PWM! That's actually really great! Maybe I should sit tight for a little bit before purchasing the case, and hopefully they will be made available. Gotta wait for GPU availablity anyways :sigh!:.