Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO not showing up in Aura

Zerviscos

Title. Don't bother linking me the instructions, I already followed this:

https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/blog/Enabling-Aura-Sync-Control-for-Your-CORSAIR-RGB-Memory

I re-installed Aura to the stable version 1.06.17. Version 1.07.71 keepscrashing for me.

I re-installed and fully updated iCue

I installed the Aura Plugin

I updated my motherboard BIOS

It just won't appear in the Aura Sync software even after scanning.

fbHqj07.png

cUl0kud.png

Probably because support for the Vengeance was not added until 1.07.71.

"Aura 1.07.71

New DRAM Support

1. AITC RAPIDEZ RGB

2. VENGEANCE® RGB PRO

3. DOMINATOR® PLATINUM RGB"

Where do you see a 1.07.71 version of Aura?

This is the latest from Asus' website:

Cattura.png

Baio

EDIT:

Nervermind, found the link around.

Edited by Baio

Probably because support for the Vengeance was not added until 1.07.71.

"Aura 1.07.71

New DRAM Support

1. AITC RAPIDEZ RGB

2. VENGEANCE® RGB PRO

3. DOMINATOR® PLATINUM RGB"

Installed both latest versions of iCue and Aura, RAM don't show up in Aura.

Baio

go here https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/downloads

then search for aura sync plug-in (just type aura),

download and install it,

then you're good to go.

Note: you might have to restart both icue and aura sync for it to work, but for me i just restarted aura sync.

credits to the guy from reddit.

Thanks, finally got the Whole thing to work.

I thought rebooting the pc after plugin installation would have been enough, but it did not.

Needed to click "restart" within both iCue and Aura (the small icon in the right upper corner).

Baio

• 6 months later...
I can't get this to work. I've got Aura installed, and it worked perfectly with my G Skill RAM, but failed to show the Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro. So, I installed iCUE and the Aura/iCUE plugin, enabled Full Software Control in iCUE, restarted my system, and nothing. Not showing up in Aura. So, I tried restarted Aura and iCUE, still nothing. I wouldn't even bother with the Aura software at all, because I actually prefer iCUE (and it controls the ASUS motherboard lighting just fine), but my Cooler Master AIO doesn't show up in iCUE!! lol.. So I'm just at a loss and stuck using two different pieces of software.

• 2 weeks later...
I can't get this to work. I've got Aura installed, and it worked perfectly with my G Skill RAM, but failed to show the Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro. So, I installed iCUE and the Aura/iCUE plugin, enabled Full Software Control in iCUE, restarted my system, and nothing. Not showing up in Aura. So, I tried restarted Aura and iCUE, still nothing. I wouldn't even bother with the Aura software at all, because I actually prefer iCUE (and it controls the ASUS motherboard lighting just fine), but my Cooler Master AIO doesn't show up in iCUE!! lol.. So I'm just at a loss and stuck using two different pieces of software.

I just got mine to work after having the same issue. You have to use version 1.07.71. It does not work with 1.07.79 for some reason. Be sure to download the right file.

I just got mine to work after having the same issue. You have to use version 1.07.71. It does not work with 1.07.79 for some reason. Be sure to download the right file.

I have the same problem, but I have Armoury Crate installed. Even if I installed the older version of Aura beside it, it still doesn't show up in Aura or Armoury Crate.

So who do we raise a support issue to on this? Asus?

• 2 weeks later...
I have the same problem, but I have Armoury Crate installed. Even if I installed the older version of Aura beside it, it still doesn't show up in Aura or Armoury Crate.

So who do we raise a support issue to on this? Asus?

Hi all, just new here, I finished the assembly of my new PC and have the same problem, I managed to sync all lightning with Aura (Armory Crate) except for the Vengeance RGB Pro which I'm not able to, I followed your instructions but it does not show up in Aura Sync neither in Armory Crate.

Suggestions?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I've got the same issue with Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB and Armory crate, works fine controlling the ram in Aura Sync with the Corsair plugin, however the plugin doesn't work with Armory crate and fails to see the ram.

If any corsair mod is reading this, do you know if an updated plugin is in development to include Armory Crate in the future?

• 3 months later...

This is extremely frustrating. I have the exact same issue.

I bought corsair vengeance specifically because I read that it was compatible with Aura.

Yet here I am with one piece of my system that cannot be controlled by Aura/ArmouryCrate.

How does one elevate the importance of this issue?

• 1 month later...
I also have the same problem and have done everything in this thread and others. Problem with Vengeance pro RGB and Asus Armory Crate (Maximus XI Hero). This is insanely frustrating. I do not know what to do from here except call Asus and Corsair to see if I can get what Corsair advertised.

I was having this same exact problem and finally found a fix that worked. This is what I did:

1. Go to add/remove programs in windows and uninstall “Aura Service” and nothing else.

2. Go into the Asus Armory Crate > Update Center section

3. Click update next to Asus Service. Wait for it to finish Downloading and then Close Armory Crate app.

4. Download and install the Corsair RAM Aura sync plugin which I’m sure you’ve already done.

5. Open iCue then go to the Settings tab at the top and under the ram icon click the box that says something to the effect of enable full software control. Keep iCUE open.

6. Open Armory Crate > Aura Sync section and the RAM should now be an option to select. You can now control the ram RGB with Aura Sync via Armory Crate. Just remember that it will only work if iCue app is also open.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
I was having this same exact problem and finally found a fix that worked. This is what I did:

1. Go to add/remove programs in windows and uninstall “Aura Service” and nothing else.

3. Click update next to Asus Service. Wait for it to finish Downloading and then Close Armory Crate app.

4. Download and install the Corsair RAM Aura sync plugin which I’m sure you’ve already done.

5. Open iCue then go to the Settings tab at the top and under the ram icon click the box that says something to the effect of enable full software control. Keep iCUE open.

6. Open Armory Crate > Aura Sync section and the RAM should now be an option to select. You can now control the ram RGB with Aura Sync via Armory Crate. Just remember that it will only work if iCue app is also open.

My friend, you got it. This worked perfectly for me.

• 2 months later...

Dude, can I somehow buy you a beer/coffee? This bugged me for nearly a year!

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished my build and installed all the latest (Crate, iCue, plugin) and it didn't work. Tried these instructions to remove the service and let Crate reinstall. Didn't work. Really disappointed. Must be an issue with latest versions, but no way I can find to get the previously working versions.

• 3 weeks later...

I needed restart Windows after uninstall AURA Service, not worked to me without this step.

Thank you @jDemo!

• 2 weeks later...
I needed restart Windows after uninstall AURA Service, not worked to me without this step.

Thank you @jDemo!

I followed all the instructions and made it worse. Before, iCue detected my Corsair Vengeance RGB RAM and my ASUS ROG motherboard. Now, iCue only shows the RAM...

I've followed the instructions and done it 5 times already.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

** Edit - Hope it helps other people who encounter similar issues.

Fix:

1. Uninstall iCue

2. Uninstall Aura Service (Add/Remove Programs)

3. Uninstall CorsairPluginForAuraSync

4. Reboot

5. Follow all instructions as per this thread

FINALLY it works. WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

I can only control RGB Sync within ArmouryCrater, but not from iCue.

Edited by lidonglineric

• 3 weeks later...
I followed all the instructions and made it worse. Before, iCue detected my Corsair Vengeance RGB RAM and my ASUS ROG motherboard. Now, iCue only shows the RAM...

I've followed the instructions and done it 5 times already.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

** Edit - Hope it helps other people who encounter similar issues.

Fix:

1. Uninstall iCue

2. Uninstall Aura Service (Add/Remove Programs)

3. Uninstall CorsairPluginForAuraSync

4. Reboot

5. Follow all instructions as per this thread

FINALLY it works. WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

I can only control RGB Sync within ArmouryCrater, but not from iCue.

You still have this working? I tried doing your instructions and still can't get the memory to show up in Armory Crate. What part did you reinstall iCue?

• 4 weeks later...
You still have this working? I tried doing your instructions and still can't get the memory to show up in Armory Crate. What part did you reinstall iCue?

I ended up getting it to work with the help multiple uninstall/re-install options in this thread and this reddit post

After disabling "fast boot" and then trying the reinstall a few more times, it ended up taking.

One thing I noticed is that after I updated the Asus Sync through Armoury Crate, I did NOT reboot, and the RAM showed up. I'm guessing fast boot had something to do with it.

Anyways, thank you to everyone in this thread!

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately Step #2-3 Just doesn't work for me at all. After the uninstall, Armory Crate now just shows the entire Update Center page as blank. I can click "Check Updates" but nothing happens and nothing shows. Any suggestions here?