Corsair Community

Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB light out on key

hapkiman

I have the CORSAIR K70 RGB MK.2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard and have been very happy with it for the most part.... until today when I noticed one of the keys (the #6 key on the top row), is very dim and barely visible. I messed around with iCue for over an hour, and it doesn't matter what color I change the keys to, the #6 key is very dim and barely visible. I found an update for the iCue firmware too, updated, but it changed nothing. Every other key is good to go and very bright. This is very annoying especially considering I paid $160 for this keyboard less than 5 months ago. But now the return window has closed so my only option is to live with it, or RMA (which would be an extreme hassle and leave me without a keyboard for weeks + cost me money).

Anyone have any suggestions?:(::mad:

I have the CORSAIR K70 RGB MK.2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard and have been very happy with it for the most part.... until today when I noticed one of the keys (the #6 key on the top row), is very dim and barely visible. I messed around with iCue for over an hour, and it doesn't matter what color I change the keys to, the #6 key is very dim and barely visible. I found an update for the iCue firmware too, updated, but it changed nothing. Every other key is good to go and very bright. This is very annoying especially considering I paid $160 for this keyboard less than 5 months ago. But now the return window has closed so my only option is to live with it, or RMA (which would be an extreme hassle and leave me without a keyboard for weeks + cost me money).

Anyone have any suggestions?:(::mad:

You can always advance RMA (they send replacement first) it but yes it will cost a upfront deposit