Corsair Community

K70 rgb rapidfire malfunction

arachanox3

I just recently bought a k70 keyboard off newegg a week ago and it had been working fine up until this last weekend. I was playing Rocket league when my computer suddenly turned off and back on by itself. After that my K70 and my void pro headset have not been able to play rocket league without the keyboard and headset turning off mid game and restarting usually within a few seconds. At first I thought it was a power supply issue which it might have been. But after installing the new power supply my keyboard and headset seemed to have been doing better until I started playing rocket league again. About 5 games in they started acting up again leading to them just shutting off for good until I was kicked. My mouse which is Logitech is not affected by these behaviors. I downloaded the latest software update for CUE, uninstalled CUE and reinstalled it. As well as doing the same thing to my keyboard and headset. My headset seems to be running just fine when I am using the steam controller So I am uncertain of what the issue is and to a further extent how to solve it. And as I was writing this it did it again, how frustrating. Is this a hardware problem or software problem? Do I need to get a new keyboard?

• 1 year later...