Crystal 570x (inc Mirror Black) Setup Advice and Diagrams

Zotty

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Hi all, new here.

I just got the 570x RGB regular no mirror. it came with the regular setup.

I want to control the three fans and fan speed from the icue software if this can be done.

after reading above I think all i need to get is the commander pro and then i can at least control the fans rgb from the Icue.I would like to think i could also control the fan speed from there also. can someone please tell me if the commander is all i need to do this or do i need one of the other devices as well? "I do not intend to add any other fans or rgb at the moment if that helps"

Hi all, new here.

I just got the 570x RGB regular no mirror. it came with the regular setup.

I want to control the three fans and fan speed from the icue software if this can be done.

after reading above I think all i need to get is the commander pro and then i can at least control the fans rgb from the Icue.I would like to think i could also control the fan speed from there also. can someone please tell me if the commander is all i need to do this or do i need one of the other devices as well? "I do not intend to add any other fans or rgb at the moment if that helps"

Hi buddy.

yes adding a Commander Pro would give you control of the 570x fans RGB and RPM :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!

I'm new here and in the world of RGBs as well.

Just bought a new gamer desktop with corsair x570 mirror black case and after unboxing I realised that 1 fan is missing from the back of the case.

I'd like to buy an extra fan which works simultaneously with the front 3 fan. So basicly when the first 3 change color the "new" fan at the back follows and aligned with them. Any idea how to sort it?

Anyway, I know that the SP120 RGB PRO does not work with them (just preparing the return paper for it :) )

Thanks in advance your kind help.

Hi buddy.. No the SP Pro fans will not work on the same hub as supplied 570x SP fans.

buying another SP fan would be the easiest option.

Thanks for your quick response mate.

So is this the one and only type of a fan that could work with originally installed ones in the case?

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Fans/sp-series-rgb-led-config/p/CO-9050059-WW

no probs... yes mate :)

Okay understood thanks :)

The only problem is that this type of a fan is out of stock all around the world.

Literally I tried to find one at in at least 10 countries. :(

However, there is some place where I could get it in a 3 pack for example here:

https://www.novatech.co.uk/products/corsair-sp120-rgb-led-high-performance-120mm-fan-triple-pack-with-controller/co-9050061-ww.html

The question is, if I buy this 3 pack and using only 1 of them to install as a rear fan of my case would it be okay?

So what the companies sell in 3 pack is the same in a single pack, right?

Sorry if the question is too dummy :)

yes you could do that. the fans in single packs and triple packs are identical

out of interest.. whats in the top of the case?

Awesome thanks, then i will do that.

Well there is the cooler https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/Categories/Products/Liquid-Cooling/Dual-Radiator-Liquid-Coolers/Hydro-Series%E2%84%A2-RGB-Platinum/p/CW-9060039-WW in the top of the case, but the fans are facing down so not that fancy :))

Edited by Zotykapotyka

ok buddy.. yeah i forgot about the Logo.. it would complicate things.. Glad you have a plan man

Well you know the phrase with the plan and the smoke?! :D

By the time figured out that the 3 packs works its gone out of stock as well everywhere, or at least I havent found any place still having it :(

@Zotty

Can your tell me pls what is the difference between these fans apart from the manufacturer code?

https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/Categories/Products/Fans/RGB-%26-LED-Fans/iCUE-SP-Series-RGB-PRO-Performance/p/CO-9050094-WW

https://www.ballicom.co.uk/corsair-co-9050061-ww-.p1305204.html

the first one is: CO-9050094-WW

the 2nd is: CO-9050061-WW

and which one is compatible with the originally installed 3 fan in corsair 570x mirror?

or maybe both could work?

@Zotty

Can your tell me pls what is the difference between these fans apart from the manufacturer code?

https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/Categories/Products/Fans/RGB-%26-LED-Fans/iCUE-SP-Series-RGB-PRO-Performance/p/CO-9050094-WW

https://www.ballicom.co.uk/corsair-co-9050061-ww-.p1305204.html

the first one is: CO-9050094-WW

the 2nd is: CO-9050061-WW

and which one is compatible with the originally installed 3 fan in corsair 570x mirror?

or maybe both could work?

Last one buddy.. the First one is the Pro Version

Ok...so I have a question/clarification. I am wanting to use the LL120 fans that are identical to the ones that come with the AIO. If I buy 6 of them and change all the fans; can I use them with all the functionality into the controller and then to the iCue Commander Pro? Or does the case logo RGB prevent this because it acts as an SP fan?

Edit to add: I plan to put a Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM 240MM AIO and the 2 fans that come with it are the LL120 RGB fans.

Edited by NarcanMan514

Ok...so I have a question/clarification. I am wanting to use the LL120 fans that are identical to the ones that come with the AIO. If I buy 6 of them and change all the fans; can I use them with all the functionality into the controller and then to the iCue Commander Pro? Or does the case logo RGB prevent this because it acts as an SP fan?

Edit to add: I plan to put a Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM 240MM AIO and the 2 fans that come with it are the LL120 RGB fans.

The Case Logo (mirror black right?) is the pita in that setup. it needs its own hub or you could leave it on the case rgb buttons?

The Case Logo (mirror black right?) is the pita in that setup. it needs its own hub or you could leave it on the case rgb buttons?

Yes, the 570x with the mirror black. I am wanting to be able to control all the fans as 1-6 but if I understand correctly, they have to be SP RGB fans. The AIO comes with LL120 and I would like them all to be the same. Is this possible if I change out the 3 that come with the case by using a 2 RGB led hubs (1 for fans, 1 for case logo rgb) and then into the Commander Pro? Just making sure I’m understanding correctly before I go buy the stuff lol. I appreciate your guide on this!

Also, if I’m understanding correctly, I would essentially have to render the light control buttons on the top panel useless if I were to do this and have to control everything through iCue, correct?

Yes, the 570x with the mirror black. I am wanting to be able to control all the fans as 1-6 but if I understand correctly, they have to be SP RGB fans. The AIO comes with LL120 and I would like them all to be the same. Is this possible if I change out the 3 that come with the case by using a 2 RGB led hubs (1 for fans, 1 for case logo rgb) and then into the Commander Pro? Just making sure I’m understanding correctly before I go buy the stuff lol. I appreciate your guide on this!

Also, if I’m understanding correctly, I would essentially have to render the light control buttons on the top panel useless if I were to do this and have to control everything through iCue, correct?

Spot on buddy... would seem you have a good grip on how it all works. and yes you can do that

• 4 months later...