Corsair Community

Icue and ASUX 30xx VGA - No ARGB control

MADRGB

Im aware that we cant expect ARGB header control for the Asus mobos. But what about the new VGA cards?

Currently the ARGB zones on these are treated in Icue as a single zone=limited control.

On the Asus mobos ARGB zones are supported (at least on my Maximus xii). Can we expect this to extend to VGA now that Asus on the new cards have moved from single zone lighting to ARGB?

Im aware that we cant expect ARGB header control for the Asus mobos. But what about the new VGA cards?

Currently the ARGB zones on these are treated in Icue as a single zone=limited control.

On the Asus mobos ARGB zones are supported (at least on my Maximus xii). Can we expect this to extend to VGA now that Asus on the new cards have moved from single zone lighting to ARGB?

Bump. Dear Corsair, a simple maybe, never or we are working on it would suffice....

As the number of 30xx out there will increase rapidly I take the liberty of assuming that this is something of a broad interest to the community. Thus the bump.

Bump. Dear Corsair, a simple maybe, never or we are working on it would suffice....

As the number of 30xx out there will increase rapidly I take the liberty of assuming that this is something of a broad interest to the community. Thus the bump.

Bumpty bump....

• 1 month later...
This has been answered more than once already, directly from the iCUE PM. There are currently no plans to support the ARGB header on the Asus boards.

As for the GPUs ... probably. But it will likely lag a bit behind the release of the Asus card.

Thats also what I wrote? That we cant expect argb header support.

I was curious about the GPU support. Hope the "probably" turns into definitely soon.