Corsair Community

Strix 3080 Back on iCue

Anthonyc813

Hellos,

After my initial panic thinking I broke a 1000.00 card day 1, I learned it was asus armory and crate causing all my troubles. Took 5 hours to figure it out. Originally my Asus software could not control the lighting on my new 3080 but it showed up on my icue portal and I was able to set the instant lighting colors through the Corsair software. I had since deleted the folder and now I control the 3080 with Asus aura sync. After a few days of using both programs to change lights on two different things I decided I want to go back to icue controlling everything. How do I get icue to detect my graphics card again? The thing is I'm using a z97 motherboard still. There are no RGB headers on my board so I'm assuming that's why the old Aura sync program still works and none of the newer ones do in fact they kept crashing my system mid-game causing me to freak out even more. How do I get icue to detect my card and if I redownload custom icue profiles will be light bar on my 3080 sync with it? Thanks in advance.

If not I'm ok with just basic instant lighting colors from iCue on everything. LS100 in monitor and all

you need asus armoury crate installed for icue to see supported asus devices

Lame. When I got rid of Armory my system stop shutting down mid-game. Well custom icue profiles work with my card though? If I re-download them? I forget the person but there is a website with thousands of icue profiles for the Corsair ecosystem that I go to

• 2 weeks later...
Lame. When I got rid of Armory my system stop shutting down mid-game. Well custom icue profiles work with my card though? If I re-download them? I forget the person but there is a website with thousands of icue profiles for the Corsair ecosystem that I go to

Did you ever fix this? My 3090 Strix card does not appear in iCUE at all. My motherboard does however and works perfectly.