Corsair Community

500D SE Commander Pro Fan issue

RodrigoDRT

My commander pro on my 500D SE is not controlling the case fans at all, I have 4 LL 120 in my case, 3 of them were pre-installed on it, and 1 on the rear i installed myself.

The issue is, I simply cannot control their speed through the comannder pro on iCue, quiet/balanced/extreme does nothing to change, however I noticed that if I set the fan pins on the confugurations tab to 4-pin, my LL120 goes full blast to 1600-1800 RPM and i know this is above their rated max rpm and I don't want to damage them!

however, if i set the fan ports to 3-pin or auto they simple go down to 650 RPM, and yet again changing the profile to quiet/balanced/extreme does nothing, I really need to work at max or close-to speed, since i live in a hot place, but i dont want also to destroy them within 6 months for obvious reasons....

reinstalling the entire icue did nothing, force installing the firmware also did nothing.

my h115i is connected to commander's USB passthrough, and these i can control perfectly fine.... please a helping hand here.