Corsair Community

h115i pro does not work well

Pegagep

there are no old firmware?

For the H115i Pro, right? Because you've also mentioned the CoPro. I want to make sure that we're referring to the right device here.

For the H115i Pro, there is no "old firmware" or "new firmware". There have been no firmware updates for the H115i PRO since release.

There are multiple versions of Link but that doesn't update firmware.

The theory I was suggesting was your H115i PRO had a glitch in its software (firmware) that causes it to jump pump speeds when it should not. Since there are only two of you who have reported this issue in the forums, it seemed like an isolated glitch and perhaps something that could be resolved with a firmware flash. This is a fairly common troubleshooting test and I am surprised it was not suggested by Support, but that is who would need to provide the file unless Dev knows another way to do it. However, getting two in a row that do this seems really long odds and add more complexity to this. Still, I would think a firmware flash for the cooler would be a basic first step.

Well, I am not expecting a new version of the firmware. There have only been two of you to report this, so it would seem like a glitch rather than some type of programming error. However, I don't really understand the lackluster troubleshooting and I can't blame you for returning it if you don't receive support. Perhaps some one else can intervene or address the issue. Thus far, there has been no official comment regarding this issue in either thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...