Corsair Community

460x push pull using kraken

Lodjic

Hey guys,

im new into all of this rgb stuff etc and want to build my new pc by my own but I have few questions regarding the corsair 460x.

- i want to use either the kraken x52, x62 or the x72 and Place it in the Front, can i Connect the included sp120 rgb fans With the aio and the aio would Control the Speed of the fans ? Or do i Need to buy something Else to make use of the sp120?

- if so, what do i Need to buy ?

- or would a push pull fit into the case ? I want ti use a rtx 2080 gaming trio x

https://imgur.com/a/4QqYxX6 here is a rough sketch and quick maths, Everything would fit, am i right or have i forgotten something?

It's unlikely that the included SP-RGB fans will work with the Kraken - most AIO's only control PWM fans and the SP-RGB fans are DC controlled.

That said, that's a guess. You are asking about the capabilities of the Kraken on a Corsair forum ... not really the best place for good information on a non-Corsair cooler.

It's unlikely that the included SP-RGB fans will work with the Kraken - most AIO's only control PWM fans and the SP-RGB fans are DC controlled.

That said, that's a guess. You are asking about the capabilities of the Kraken on a Corsair forum ... not really the best place for good information on a non-Corsair cooler.

Okay Thanks atleast i now know more than before, asked here because of the corsair fans and because of a Thread i saw from a man called zotty, he seemed to know a lot but I couldnt Really find the answer to my question.

Okay Thanks atleast i now know more than before, asked here because of the corsair fans and because of a Thread i saw from a man called zotty, he seemed to know a lot but I couldnt Really find the answer to my question.

Yes ... there's 1/2 of your answer at least - the SP-RGB fans are DC controlled. Now ... check with the NZXT folks if their cooler can control them. I doubt it - they use Asetek as their OEM as well - but that's something that I don't want to assume.