Corsair Community

Advanced RMA Question

Lriya

If needed RMA ticket is: #2000865787

I have request an Advanced RMA. I'm curious, how does this exactly work? I know that I submit my credit card and pay to secure the new shipped keyboard however, do I ship my damaged keyboard after receiving the new one? Then once they receive the damaged I get the refund of what I paid?

Also, inside the ticket I got a RMA Link. But it leads me to a webpage error: HTTP Status 500 – Internal Server Error.

Thanks <3

Hello,

Yes that is the process. I've also asked an agent to fix the link for you. Sorry for the hiccup.

Thank you for the update. I have just paid the 170$. Will link the transaction ID in the ticket.

Is the shipping cost covered by Corsair or me? Would it be possible to request a Prepaid Label or something like that?

Thanks for the help~

Hello,

We will provide you with a prepaid label for your ARMA.

Hello Wootaru. Will the prepaid Label be attached to the RMA ticket? So I can print it out and start packaging once the keyboard arrives.

Also, as of 11am 10/9/19. Apparently PG&E is turning off power to most northern California. I might be affected by this too even though our area hasn't been turned off yet. Any chance in-case mine does turn off, to extend or delay the part where I have to ship the damaged keyboard? Other than that, if my power stays on. I'll ship it once I receive the new keyboard.

Edited by Lriya